Thread: Precious Princess

Precious Princess

You are aptly named, Princess. You look so very royal, with that magical coat and those big golden eyes!

It seems that you are being treated as your name befits, which is so important when one is always in the public eye. A girl can't have too much pampering and a regular beauty routine is a must.

A very royal purr to you and congratulations on being our beautiful British Blue COTD!!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

And don't you deserve every bit of pampering that your humble humans can give you??? What a beauty!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Princess, you are quite beautiful, to be sure. How good that you so graciously allow your servant to brush you. My "majesties" only allow it after much fuss. You certainly do deserve your title as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pretty Princess

What striking coloring you have, those eyes with that coat are gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your special day, 1/2 way around the world!

Hello dear lady! Should I kneel and curtsy to your Royal Highness? What a lovely round face with those huge round eyes, I think that is all part of your breed but you DO look smashing! Dear Princess, what an honor to have you as our Cat of the Day! Hope you get some extra chin rubs and a wee bit of catnip, to celebrate!

Wow! Aren't you gorgeous
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

My Dear Princess is pleased that a Royal Cat has been honored as Cat of The Day, a honor so richly derserved by this absolutley Gorgeoous Cat.
    Who not only is beautiful, but has so much purrsonality and class as well, and is obviously a much beloved member of her family.
    The Lucky Found Cats lwith Princess leading the choir are sending The Princess a Royal and Regal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
    befitting her Majesty our most reagl and newest CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Princess, you are quite a beauty! And your name fits you perfectly! I absolutly LOVE those gorgeous eyes of yours. They're perfect!

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you sweetie!
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Princess you certainly are a beauty!!!

I love your gorgeous eyes!!! One look from them and I'd be putty in your paws too!!!

I hope you are getting extra royal treatment today with plenty of luvins and treats.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings gorgeous! Yes indeed! You are more than worthy of the royal moniker, "princess," Princess!!! What a stunning, regal beauty you are Princess, more than deserving of all of the pampering and primping your humble servants can heap upon you! And as you have reminded us, you were born to be praised and pampered Princess, and we're more than happy to hop on the bandwagon, naming your our extra special, most deserving, Cat of the Day! Thanks for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us all, Princess! Hope you're enjoying your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat," being spoiled rotten by the humans, treated to all your heart desires! Lots of love and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Princess!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To all Loyal Subjects of Princess!

Loyal Subjects! Greetings from the Antipodes! Rest assured that while Our royal paws are dancing over this keyboard, Our trusty servants are bustling about preparing Our breakfast feast and making ready the Royal Grooming Implements. Many thanks to you all for your wonderful comments (no less than We deserve, of course) - have a wonderful day!

Her Most Royal Highness, Princess of Perth.

Princess, it looks and sounds like you certainly live up to your name. There is a certain feline that lives with me who sounds like your long lost twin. You are such a stunning looking cat. That fur.. those eyes! Gorgeous!

Congratulations on being our COTD, Princess!

Dear Princess

WHAT'S THIS-A LOVELY PRINCESS FROM DOWN UNDER??? SO BEAUTIFUL AND HAS HER SERVENTS WRAPPED AROUND HER PAW! I WONDER IF AT TIMES. SHE CAN BE A DIVA LIKE MY PEPPER WHO IS ALSO A PRINCESS. LONG STORY SHORT, I ADOPTED A MALE TUXEDO CAT AS COMPANY FOR HER AND I HAD SINNED! BETRAYAL ON MY PART. PEPPER FLUXUATES NOW FROM PRINCESS TO DIVA. JUST BE AWARE! HAHA I AM SURE YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS-COTD DOES RULE THE WORLD AROUND HER! PRETTY PICTURE....SUSANSWATLIN518

Pretty, pretty Princess! I'm just looking back at recent Cats of the Day. You are magnificent! I hope you had a lovely, celebratory day! Please allow your servant to hug and snuggle you for me. Congratulations from your loyal subject in Chicago!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678