Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of my Babies!

I don't have kitties but I come to the cat side to enjoy everyone's kitties!

I just Love Charlie's Airplane ears! He's VERY handsome!

I love the picture of Hercules, like he knows how cute he is!

Sydney sure looks like she didn't want to have her picture taken!

I'm sorry for the loss of Baby, he was beautiful!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

everybody's kitties are just so cute. I can tell they are all loved a great deal. Very beautiful group of special guys and girls! Thanks for all the posting it has made me smile a great deal. I just get giddy when ever I see kitties, and you guys have made my day, Thanks!

Well unfortunatly I only have my Stormy now, He is my first cat and has been with me since Middle school, I'm planning to take him with me once I move I'm in College now and will be a sophmore soon, even though we really don't have those names now. Back to Stormy, My neice and nephew were with me when we were walking my dog when we saw a stray that I sadly thought was a well trained cat following two ladies on there walk. Thas when Stormy followed us even with a lab mix that really isn't use to cats. He orginaly was suppose to be outside cat but I changed that, with a little of begging, plus Stormy kept Clifford from going mad when the Thunderstorms came, He stop tearing things up with Stormy there with him. Stormy is 8 years old this July. Clifford is gone but Stormy still here. I really want another one but I can't afford one and I can't have another one until I move out.

Kittykatharine, it's great seeing all of your cats. They sure are gorgeous. I'm so sorry to hear about Baby and I hope that Sydney will recover and be with you for a long time to come.

I have 6 cats ranging in age from 12 years to 2 years old. Storm and Sky were adopted from the Humane Society. Pearl and Ziggy Stardust were found dumped in a feral cat park in Arizona and I adopted them about 1 year a part of each other from another PT'er. Sunny and Starr were from 2 different rescue groups and were being fostered in homes. So all of my cats are rescues. They may have all had a rough start in life but now they're very spoiled.

Storm is almost 12 1/2 years old and he's a Blue DLH and the alpha cat. He's also the very first cat that I've owned on my own and I've had him since he was 1 year old.

Sunny will be 8 years old in late August and he's an Abysinnian mix and an eternal kitten. He's the goofy one of the bunch and I've had him since he was 8 months old.

Sky is 6 years old and he's a Norwegian Forest Cat/Siamese Mix. He's my kitty/dog and I've had him since he was 1 year old.

Starr is a Flame point Siamese Mix and he's 3 years old. I've had him since he was about 4 months old. He's my sickly cat and has colitis and IBD but he's finally doing much better now.

Pearl is a Lynx point Siamese Mix and she's 3 years old. I've had her since she was about 3 months old. She's a very energetic cat and a big mama's girl.

Ziggy Stardust is 2 years old and is most likely a Maine Coon mix. I've had her since she was about 9 weeks old. She's a very large big boned girl with a tiny baby meow. She's also a total sweetheart.

Here's my RB Pepper. He was a Maine Coon mix and the second cat that I owned. He was Storm's best friend and I had to put him to sleep shortly before his 6th birthday because he was very sick and he wasn't getting any better. I adopted him when he was only 9 weeks old. He was my gentle giant.

Wow such pretty guys - also very lucky guys to have been rescued by such a caring and wonderful person. I dont know about anyone else, but I have always found it my calling to adopt cats that are in major need - for instance my cat from the abused home was so scared that it literally took him two years to become comfortable. I have a high tolerance and a ton of patience, so I can give them the special care they need to be transitioned into a loving home. These poor kitties would never be adopted otherwise because they are so skiddish. Anyways, thanks for the beautiful pics!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Welcome kittykatharine ~ Your babies are gorgeous. If you haven't already, make sure to add them to http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=74595

My cats are pictured in my signature.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

KrazyaboutKatz

I can't believe how handsome Starr is.....I too have a HUGE weakness for Orange Cats and the Meezers. I love seeing how your kitties are doing. Just knowing the way they were when you adopted them. Wasn't Starr a little sick when he came to you? And Pearl....Well she is all Meezer with a capital M just love her! And Ziggy will always have a special place in my heart! She is such a beauty everytime you photograph her.

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatharine View Post
    Wow such pretty guys - also very lucky guys to have been rescued by such a caring and wonderful person. I dont know about anyone else, but I have always found it my calling to adopt cats that are in major need - for instance my cat from the abused home was so scared that it literally took him two years to become comfortable. I have a high tolerance and a ton of patience, so I can give them the special care they need to be transitioned into a loving home. These poor kitties would never be adopted otherwise because they are so skiddish. Anyways, thanks for the beautiful pics!
    Thanks, yes they're all very lucky to now have a wonderful home with me. I only believe in adopting cats from a rescue or a shelter situation. That's great that you have a lot of patience and can adopt the special needs cats.

Quote Originally Posted by heidiv View Post
    I can't believe how handsome Starr is.....I too have a HUGE weakness for Orange Cats and the Meezers. I love seeing how your kitties are doing. Just knowing the way they were when you adopted them. Wasn't Starr a little sick when he came to you? And Pearl....Well she is all Meezer with a capital M just love her! And Ziggy will always have a special place in my heart! She is such a beauty everytime you photograph her.
    Thanks. Yes, Starr has been sick almost his entire life with something. Now he's finally doing well and he can just act like a normal cat.

Here is a new picture of Morgan. Yes, he is laying on my cell phone and camera case.

And here are a few pictures I just posted of Aroara in her sick thread.

Morgan is a beauty! Looks so very peaceful and comfortable! Its funny in a class once, the teacher had as a ice breaker where each person was to go around the room and state their name and what animal they would be. I of course said that I would be my house cats - nobody in the world gets more love and attention than house cats

Thanks! I will have to check that link out, that is all my kitties need - a bigger head :-) They already think they rule the world :-). Your babies are beautiful too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Welcome kittykatharine ~ Your babies are gorgeous. If you haven't already, make sure to add them to http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=74595

My cats are pictured in my signature.