Thread: Bull Frog

Bull Frog

A female bullfrog? Wouldn't that make her a cowfrog?
    Cool frog.

I am,
    Takenby1

That is one gorgeous Frog!!! Abd she looks so comfortable in your hands too!
    Dogs have owners - Cats have Staff!

Hello Bullfrog! You are an interesting looking toad, thanks for sharing your story with us. Congrats!

What a gorgeous Froggie girl you are, Fork!! And a "working girl" to boot! I'll bet you really know how to put a smile on the faces of your students! What a lucky group to have such a unique classmate to learn from! And I never knew you critters enjoyed such long lives! Seems like it's a long way to retirement! Congratulations to you Fork! Today's your day to hop on the stage and take take a bow; you're the Pet of the Day! I'm sure all the kids will be so excited to see you honored here today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

you got it wrong there. They aren't talking about my Fork. They are talking about the American Bull frog a few days ago. My frog is a male and there's no thread on him...

Hey, frogz, I am sure all the posts from TODAY are about Fork, they just got confused about his gender. (Tatsxx mentions his name several times.)

We had another frog featured a few days ago, which is how things got confused!

well someone said that how comfortable he was in my hands well my hands weren't anywhere in there. The person was talking about the American bull frog a few days ago. Mine is an African bull frog.

heres what I think. The first two posts were talking about the American bullfrog and then the third post was about my frog.