Thread: Maya

Maya

Excuse me while I **squeal**
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

How sweet are you!!! You are truly an angel dog and so is your wonderful human. How horrible that you were taken away from your mom to die a horrible death, but how wonderful it is that you found such a good family to love and love and love you. You are precious!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Maya.....What a beautiful baby you are. You were so cute when you were little. I bet you are a beauty now. Would love to see you. I am so glad that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Have a wonderful life Maya.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum View Post
    Excuse me while I **squeal**
    DITTO!!

OMG! You are TOO Cute!!

Bless the person that found you sweet Maya and your littermates and saved you all!
    It's easy to see how you were able to de-stress the employees when they needed it the most! You're so cute, how could anyone stay stressed once they see that OH so cute face of yours!

Congrats to you sweetie on being picked as today's dog of the day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

OMG...What a horrible yet happy story. Thank God for the person that found you and your littermates! It sounds like you now have a GREAT life with your family; humans and corgi's alike I wish your corgi sibs could help me raise Sunny It sounds like they did a great job! Do you think you could help nudge your human into joining Pet talk and posting pics of you and your corgi sibs? We would LOVE that!!!!!!!

Marvelous Maya !!!

What a story!! It's a miracle that some kind souls found you and your littermates, Maya. What a great job they did at saving you. Your start to life was nothing short of incredible!! It's our pleasure to meet you, sweetheart. You are a cute little girl. You sorta remind us of another one our PT pups, Kiara. Who isn't smiling at the fact that you think you're a Welsh Corgi? Why not? You're surrounded by Corgi cuteness!! Congrats to you for being our DOTD today!!! You've come a long way to be where you are now. Thank you to your family for saving you. Please tell them to give you a billion kisses on that adorable mug today(some for all the Corgis too). Those kisses are coming from Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Maya

Oh! How cute! Maya seems to be such a blessing! I hope that she lives a long happy life!!! Have fun being DOG OF THE DAY, Maya!!!!!!!!!!

aww what a nice story on why maya is so special to her new owners.. Sounds like she ended up in great hands.. these stories make me melt, i love that there are still people out there in this cruel world who rescue pets in need..

Take care and enjoy your day ad DOTD Maya !! you deserve it
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

yay maya!!!

maya, what a pretty young lady you are!!! i am so glad to hear about your rescue and happy family. good girl!

too cute.

I am new here and just found this place. I have to say Maya is jut too cute for words. Her story sounds like one here. Hubby and I were driving a countr road last year and we saw these mixed pups alond the road. They were mixed german shepards from the looks of them. We dedided to find a place to turn and go back and get them. In the mean time a group of burly bikers and their chicks drove by. I prayed they would not hurt the pups. I went back and there was these big burly bikers and their women loving those 8 puppies up and each one of them put a puppy on knap sacks on their bikes and took off. Most said they wanted the pups and one said his kids wanted one so he would take his kids one.

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Maya! Puppy breath, puppy breath, puppy breath...I can smell it from here! I know, you're a young lady now Miss Maya, but I'd bet you're just as precious all grown up...maybe more so! What a wonderful, happy home you found your way to sweetheart, filled not only with an abundance of human love, but lots of furry friends to pal around with, too! I'm so happy for you and all of your siblings that you were found, rescued; now all living the happiest of lives! It's no wonder you hold such an extra special place in your Mommy's heart Maya, you're a miracle girl, an angel in fur, and the best furkid a human could ever hope for! Much love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Maya! Hope you and the entire gang are all being spoiled rotten today, having a happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration Long and happy life to you beautiful Maya, and to all of your furry sibs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Maya,

I love your "peekaboo" picture sweetheart. I am so glad to know that
    you & all your siblings were found in time. Congratulations on being chosen
    for honors today as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going
    out for you Maya.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love this rescue story!!!! You are marvelous!!!!Maya, you are a beautiful girl!!!

Dear Maya,

What a sweet girl you are. I am so happy that you found a loving home; you certainly deserve it.

It is hard to imagine the mentality of someone who would set a box of puppies on the side of the road, knowing they would probably die there. Thank goodness you were found by someone with a kind heart!

Happy DOTD to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable picture! Sweet Maya, sounds like you found the perfect family! Thanks for being our DOTD, sweetie.