Thread: Paris

Paris

Oh my, Paris! You are such a cute little kitty, and I am so sorry that you had to go through such a rough kittenhood! I have hypothyroidism myself, but my meds don't make me feel nearly as frisky as you are now, so maybe I should go to your vet, huh! I bet that if you keep on playing alot and eating really good, you will finally grow into those ears! That's OK, my youngest cat, a Calico named Ginger, had really big ears when she was little, but she grew into them just fine. You are a very beautiful little boy, Paris!
    Last edited by Catlady2500; 08-31-2002 at 03:57 AM.
    ~~~~Catlady2500~~~~

What a cutie!!

Paris, you have a VERY brave heart! I think you are going to be fine. I'm glad that you are today's cat of the day. Big congratulations, hugs and kisses from the black meezer crew.

paris the wonderfull

We at the Lost Cats Hotel salute you Paris and are so glad your medical problems seem to be finally behind you!!!Your human friend must really love you to pay the expense of vet care,at the lost cats 4,000.00last year.You are such a exotic looking cat!!!

Paris, first I love your name and second I love the photo of you. Good morning little boy, I am so sorry you had to go through all the health problems, and I'm so glad they ended up putting you on the floor instead of the alternative.
    I have never seen a cat that looks like you before and I agree you look very exotic and handsome. Your human must love you very much to do everything they could to make you well and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet Paris Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Paris! What a Brave Boy!

Aren't you just the cutest little guy???? And we are so glad you are feeling better after a very rough start as a kitten. We hope you continue to improve and live a long furrever life, spoiled and happy! Bless you, sweet Paris, and congrats on being today's very special Cat of the Day.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Awww, what an adorable cat you are. Paris! I am so sorry that you had to go through all that suffering, but you survived, and that's good. I am so glad you didn't have to get "put on the floor". Your story was so cute, I just had to print it out and hang it in my house. You are such a brave and talented cat, and I hope for the best for the rest of your long, happy life! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Oh, Paris, you sweet little Prince!!! Your story and photo touched me soooo much--I'm teary-eyed! You are so brave and seem to be coming out on TOP of everything! I love how you warm yourself under the lamp, and I wish I could take you in my arms and warm you in a great big snuggle! It sounds like your loving humans are doing just that, and you are both very blessed to have each other! I agree, you do look exotic and regal, as well as just playful and lovable and so adorable!!! I'm overjoyed to have met you this morning, Sweet Baby! You continue to take care of yourself and grow big and strong! Congratulations on being our Most Deserving Saturday Cat of the Day! Hugs and Kisses and Good Health to you always!!!!!

What an adorable pixie you are. Those big blue eyes could charm anyone. You are a very special guy Paris to overcome such odds. I wish you long and happy life with your loyal subjects.

Paris
    what a little sweetheart you are. Such a fighter to be determined to get well. I'm so glad you are feeling better little one. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Oh my, dear Paris! What a rough and frightening kittenhood you've had But through it all, you stayed the course, ever brave and courageous. And your Mommy never gave up on you either! And we must give thanks to the Professor for pulling a miracle out of his pocket I'm sure that with all of the loving kindness and care you receive from your devoted family, you'll continue to be well and grow stronger and stronger with each passing day. No, those precious paws never did hit the floor, thank goodness! And today you stand shoulders above the rest as our bravest, sweetest, most beautiful and deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you precious Paris! And I must say that you look like a treasured work of art perched upon your podium!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet darling Paris - what an 'eiffel' experience you had. But you have come through it now and can enjoy being a bit naughty.
    You're photo is so adorable, with those big blue eyes - you are one gorgeous baby.

Big purrs from Monte and Mime and a big miaow) from Angel Baby.
    Regards
    Diane

i'm so happy that your cat is healthy again :
    Annette