Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Fister!

Fluffy Fister!

Oh, Fister, I just love your brilliant thick, fluffy orange coat! You look so comfortable in that windowsill with the sun warming your back! You deserve to feel good--you sure did have a rough beginning, Sweetie!! I know you did not mean to scratch those humans for spite, for that was your survival instinct for many years! We're glad you learned to take care of yourself so that you're still here today to warm your humans' hearts! I really laughed at the cute story of how you have your own water glass by the bedside now! You have wonderful loving parents, and you sound like you can be a real snuggly one yourself! Enjoy your Sunny Day in the Spotlight, Fister!!! You Deserve much Love!!!

Former User Guest
    My my, who do we have here? It's one of our own, Fister!!!!!! Wow, I saw your name first before your pic appeared and I knew it had to be you, you have a unique name! And you are unique too! I know your mommy and daddy love you very much, and we do too, you are one of my fave orange tabbies and I adore you!

I hope you get some shrimp today (if it's allowed) and some scritchies and tummy rubs and everything you want, because frankly, you deserve them dear!

Enjoy your day gorgeous Fister and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Randi and John!

Fister! Fister! Fister!

I'd know that sunshine-orange face anywhere!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Fister,you are a tough wonderful cat -it is so nice to see how a stray like you can get confidence in the RIGHT humans. Now you look as if you could survive in both worlds -you are a real tom cat beauty- and I hope you are there to purr many sleep songs.
    Special regards from Tigris who has a bit of your character

YAYYYYYYYYYY to Fister!!! What a wonderful story. I know you've got wonderful parents as they tell us all about you and keep us informed of your feline adventures Have the happiest COTD with lots of treats, hugs and relaxing in the sunny window.

Love from Mini and Jasmine too
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I recognized Fister at first sight too!!! Because he is such a unique combination of green eyes and orange fur and a handsome face to boot!!! As the mom of another orange tabby i have an inclination for orange boys. (By the way did you know that a high percentage of all orange cats are males?)

Congrats for being COTD Fister.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Hej Fister, my orange angel. What a pleasure to see you as COTD!!! What a very pleasant surprise.
    Hope your mummy gives you all the lovely treats you so much love.

Enjoy your special day, Fister.

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    Fister! Fister! Fister!

I'd know that sunshine-orange face anywhere!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY FISTER - ONE OF OUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR VERY SPECIAL FISTER - CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!! YIPPEE!

Yeyyyy Fister!!
    Congratulations to a very well deserved cat of the day. Your stories are my favorite so I was just tickled pink to see your sunny face this morning!

YaY Fister!!!!
    Congratulations you sweet orange boy!!! You surly are one deserving COTD with your exciting rags to riches story and your daily adventures!! Hope mommy and daddy spoil you even more rotten today and I am sending you some BIG CONGRATULATION HUGS!!! Hope your day is full of adventures and when the day is throught may you have a good long nap on daddy's pillow!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

11. I'd know that face anywhere! What a wonderful first "real" day back to see our boy FISTER as COTD!

Congratulations old boy! You're the best!

Congrats Fister! You deserve it you little orange furbal teehee
    ~*Sprink*Fritz*Odie*~

"There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten." Jules Champfleury

A purring cat and a glowing fireplace make winter bearable.

Oooh what a regal pose!

Fister, you gorgeous hunk of tabby!!! So glad to see you rise to the honorable ranks!

Headbumpies and purrs from Ritzy & Ritzy's mommy n daddy!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Mornin' Mister Fister!!!!

Aren't you just the popular one this morning???? So many people already know you, and we are certainly happy to "meet" you too! What a lucky guy you are that your humans had so much patience and love...and now you understand what they were trying to tell you all that time...that they would love and care for you! You are indeed a fortunate feline. We love your deep ginger color, and send congratulations on your day as a most deserving, handsome Cat of the Day.

Noserubs snuggles and purrs... Bari and the Pride

My first thought was, someone in Denmark is VERY happy this morning! Our very own Fister is our special Cat of the Day!

Yes, orange cats have an attitude and why shouldn't they when they are as gorgeous as you, Fister?

Mr. Rascal is just a tad jealous this morning, but I told him to be patient - maybe someday.......

Big hugs and treats all around for you today sweet Fister!