Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Charlie I have never met a Whoodle before and it was a pleasure doing so this morning. I expected to read a happy story but was saddened almost from the very beginning. I am so sorry that you have had so much illness in your short little life. It was very hard for me to read all of that. Your human loves you so much, and I know that if love alone could heal you then you would be just fine. In the meantime, you just eat all of those special foods that will make you big and strong and keep up that fighting spirit. I pray that the two of you will have many happy years ahead.

Charlie, you are so handsome and brave. Your human loves you SOOO much; it is so obvious. I am sorry you have had so many problems with your belly and as Pam said, if love alone could heal you, you would never even burp
    Your human would fit in great here! (An amazing pet owner) so if you can join...we'd love to watch Charlie continue to grow up.

Charlie...Not only are you a very handsome fellow but you are a very lucky
    boy to have a family that loves you so much and are taking such good care of you. I am very happy for you Charlie. If you were mine I would do the same. My animals are members of my family also. Charlie, have your mom to give you a big hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD. Charlie, I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Charlie...what a cute name for a cute dog! I am also sorry you've had so much pain in your little life, but you are loved so much by your human and those around you. When I hear stories like yours, it sorta makes our piddly little problems seem just that....piddly! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hi Charlie !!!

We are so happy to meet you today, Handsome Charlie Boy!! You have had such a rough life with so much illness. Poor baby!! Thank goodness for your Mom that loves you so much and has taken such good care of you. It must have been awful to look at the precious facie of your's and see you go through all that bad stuff. Kudos to Mom!!! We think it's the ultimate honor to have your picture in the butcher shop. How cute is that? However, it is an equal honor to be chosen as our highly esteemed DOTD--Congratulations!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses on that soft facie and head from us. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh! Such a beautiful boy! Charlie, I too was heartsick reading of the life threatening health challenges thrown your way, and at such a young age Thank God for your wonderful Mom, your soul mate, for all of her incredible care and devotion, and most of all, for your courage, your indomitable spirit and will to live! You've beaten the odds more than once sweetheart, and I have no doubt that with the help of your dedicated vets, and most especially, with the unconditional love of your mom (your "healing CD" and those healthy, yummy home-cooked meals) many, many more happy years await you! And whoa! Is there any greater honor for a pooch than to have his pic hung at the butcher's! I can tell, you're a neighborhood favorite! Your Mom calls you her "million dollar dog" Charlie and might I add, you're also, one in a million! I hope and pray you're doing well, sweet Charlie. And today, your much deserved day on center stage, I hope you and your wonderful family, and all of your devoted friends and adoring fans, are reveling in your very special Sunday Dog of the Day honors, celebrating in high style! Lots and lots of love to you dearest Charlie, with wishes for many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Mom, please give your beautiful boy a great big hug and a sloppy kiss, for me! We love Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Charlie,

I am sorry to hear that you were so sick Charlie. So glad to know
    that you made it back to good health. You are a beautiful, sweet soul
    both inside & out. Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you many hugs and kisses for that fuzzy face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charlie, what a phenomenal dog you are. Your willpower is amazing, and I am sure your owner is part of that reason. With the amount of love and pampering you receive from your owner, how could you not have such a love for life?

Congratulations on being DOTD, handsome, you deserve it!

Hi, Charlie! You are a very handsome boy. I'm sorry you've been through so much with your health, but your person has taken such great care of you. You certainly look happy and healthy in this picture. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!