Thread: Happy Birthday in Heaven Ralph Syracuse!!

Unhappy Happy Birthday in Heaven Ralph Syracuse!!

Dear Mr. Ralph,
    Today would have been your 16th birthday!! And two years ago tomorrow, you left for the Bridge. Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts. None of the other cats greet me at the door the way you did! You are greatly missed and dearly remembered...Sleep softly, my dear Orangeman...Love, Mom
    Nine is Fine!!

I can hardly believe it has been two years since Ralph went. It must be so hard to lose such a big personality; they leave such a gap behind them when they go.

Enjoy your rainbow birthday cake sweet Ralph!

Celebrate your birthday at the bridge Ralph, make sure you share some real fun with Jack too! I hope there is plenty of fish, and mice and lots of nice things to eat there and that you have a really good time.
    Give my love to Jack, Ralph.....and Jack give a hug for me to Ralph too

Happy Birthday, dear Ralph.

It hardly seems two years...I remember pics of you in your Grainger box . You lived long and well because you were so loved, and are remembered in your family's hearts. Let them know you are ok, loving boy.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

THE PET ANGELS MADE SURE THAT RALPH SYRACUSE AND ALL THE BIRTHDAY PETS THAT WEEK GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL AT THE FLY IN MOVIE NIGHT IN KNOXVILLE TENNESEE!!!
    THERE WERE RIBS FROM CALHOUNS, AND A CHEESE CAKE FROM THE CRACKER BARREL, AND ELLIE , ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND FAMILY BROUGHT SOMETHING FROM THIER EL CHARROS TEX MEX DINER.
    AND OF COURSE THE CAMPBELL ANGELS SPIRIT HOUSE THAI RESTAURANT HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL TOO.
    JUST AS THEY WILL WHEN THE FLY IN MOVIE COMES TO MARGATE , NEW JERSEY, HOME OF THE WHITE ELEPHANT TOWER.
    RALPH SYRACISE MISSES YOU SANDRA AND BARRY, AND AS MUCH FUN AS THINGS ARE NOW, IT WILL BE FUN MULTILPIED TENFOLD WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED YEARS FROM NOW.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oliver here

and i remember my cat birthday go to my blog and read april 3 2008