Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sassy

Alysser - what lovely pics of Sassy! Did she ALWAYS have her pink tongue hanging out of that cute smile, with the black nose topping it off?

What a happy little pupper! How wonderful that you had each other!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, I loved seeing those pictures of sweet little Sassy!
    Her happiness radiates from those photos and it truly shows just how much she loved her life with you and your family. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Her huge smile put a smile on my face this evening. :]

((((HUGS)))))
    I am so sorry.
    What Beautiful Pictures of your girl.She lived a very happy loved long life with you and your family.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Sassy
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I am so sorry to hear of Sassy's passing. I've tried to post before, but everytime I open the thread I start crying. It sounds foolish and selfish, but I'm in the same boat with my Carly. She has a limited time with me and your loss has hit me so hard. I can feel your love and loss for your Sassy.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God speed Sassy.

Thanks, everyone. I still miss her like crazy, and I know I will always. Today is a bit better. There are constant reminders everywhere I go. I am always about to call her name and then I realize she's gone. We finally put her food bowls away, but it was hard. It's funny how she's been gone for 4 days since it seems like yesterday. I was just reminded of a silly memory of her, when she stole food out of the pantry everyday. She learned how to push it with her nose to open it. She had to be the silliest, smartest princess alive.

I still miss you, Sassy, but I know you are free now.

I'm sorry the time came to let Sassy go, I can imagine how hard it was . Rest well little Sass, and know you live on in the hearts of so many. You are certainly missed, little Princess.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Alyssa, I am thinking of you today. [[[HUGS]]] -- elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sassy sure looked happy in those pictures. What a pretty girl. You have so many wonderful memories of her Alyssa. Keeping you in my thoughts.{hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply to this. I'm so very sorry about sweet Sassy. You know I loved her, she was one of my very favorite dogs here on PT. You did what was best for her.

The pictures were adorable. She will be missed so, so much. You have been in my thoughts. {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I was going to read the whole thing, but i started crying so couldn't anymore.
    may sassy rest in peace.
    she was a dork, and cutie.
    had a great family too.
    we all love you and know it.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Today we got Sassy's ashes. I thought maybe, just maybe, a part of the emptiness would go away, but I was wrong. The box was nice enough. It was a wooden with flowers carved on it and a little golden plate that read "sassy", which we will keep instead of the Urn idea I had since we couldn't get exactly what we wanted. Her ashes came in a little velvet bag. Okay, so TECHNICALLY, I have my dog back. But it's obviously not the same:

-never again will I pet her white fluffly fur.
    -never again will I save Mr. Bear from a mauling.
    -never again will I feed her and make her do stupid tricks for goodies.
    -never again will I do anything with her.

I miss her so much..it will never be the same, will it? It's also been a week since she died. Not to mention, the emptiness is still there, as whole as ever.

I'm so speechless.

Alyssa, I am SO sorry I haven't been around whilst you've been through this. Forgive me . You were such a wonderful friend when I lost both Zsa-Zsa and Tia. I feel in some way as if I have failed you. Sending you HUGE (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))).

I never knew that pup of yours but I really am going to miss her. She was my personal favourite here on the boards, whenever I logged on I would always check for Sassy updates and pics. That's what I did just now...and found this.

May she rest in peace. Anytime you want to talk Alyssa, I shall be here.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Zara, you have not failed me. Do not ever think that. As you said, you will always be there for me, how can I be mad at you? You didn't know Sassy was in such a bad state, niether did anyone else on PT, maybe besides Jenna. I guess I was just afraid of critisim, even though we tried hard to get her back to normal. Thank you to all those who replied.

I appreciate it. I made her a memorial video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTeKrk2YbQk

oh ALyssa, I'm so sorry for your loss

Rest in peace, Sassy!

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

I'm not around PT as much as I used to be, so am just seeing this now... but I want you to know how very sorry I am to hear about Sassy. You most certainly did do what was best for her. (((hugs)))