Thread: Piper Rose

Piper Rose

Oh Piper Rose.....You would lite up my life too if you were mine. You are
    just so beautiful. Just your picture made me feel better this morning.
    Congraltulations on DOTD. I got to see what pretty baby you are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Pretty Piper Rose !!!

First things first, pretty girl!! You have the most beautiful name. We love it. You look and sound like a girl with a sparkling personality. We would give anything to see those herding skills at work. How humorous that must be to see all the beachgoers in a tight circle with you running around them Congratulations on your big day as our brilliant DOTD!! You've lit up our lives!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses from us to celebrate--if she can keep you still for a minute Happiness always!!! Will you come over and comfort us when we're sad? We wouldn't stay sad for long.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Piper was born on the 4th of July, so not only is she a Yankee-Doodle-Doggy, but she is also a little "firecracker" full of energy and excitement. She lights up her Mama's life!

Awww! Now that's one proud, proud Mom talking Your Mommy's loving words put a huge smile on my face, beautiful Piper Rose! There isn't one among us who can't relate to the incredible joy you bring to your family's life How lucky are they to have such a spunky and spirited, such a loyal and loving companion and best bud in you You're my kind of girl Piper, loving the salt, sand and a swim as you do! What a great stage for you to perform on, the beaches of beautiful California Lots of great open spaces and trails to explore and hike too, I'm sure What a wonderful life and family you have been blessed with sweetheart, and what a beautiful furkid your family has in you! I hope you're out in the warm Calif. sunshine, at the beach this very moment, kicking up some sand, enjoying the surf, having the happiest Dog of the Day celebration with yoru proud people, pup pals and all of your adoring fans and friends! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful, precious Piper Rose! And a very Happy Birthday to you as well, sweetheart...a bit early!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Piper Rose, what a pretty girl you are, and you look so happy to be at the beach. It's very sweet of you to be nice to your feline companions and it sounds like you have a very nice life. Hope you and your mommy have many happy years together. Hugs and treats for you today Piper Rose, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Piper Rose,

What a beautiful girl you are. I love your mix of pretty colors.
    I'll bet you would light up anyone's day with your sweet attitude.
    Congrats on surviving two cranky kitties (J/K) Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs and
    kisses sweet Piper Rose.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Piper Rose

Piper Rose... what a beautiful name for a beautiful dog. Piper, you're such a sweet girl. You're so lucky you get to go play on the beach! You truly are a little "firecracker"! I hope you have a great birthday on July 4th!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.