Thread: Pics of foster babies

Pics of foster babies

FINALLY!!! Photobucket worked. I was so afraid I'd lose all my pictures. I don't know what the problem is with them.

Without further ado...here is Iggy

He's the one that came around last.

Here's Ziggy

I wish I could let them out of the bathroom cuz it's a bit humid in there. But I can't take the chance of putting my cats at risk since neither one of them have been tested (too soon).
    Last edited by moosmom; 06-16-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awee they are wittle Cutie Sweetie Pies.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

AWWWWW!!! They're both adorable. Hopefully they'll test fine so you'll then be able to let them run around a bit and then you can start trying to find them new homes.

Sooooooooo Cute
    GILL & Crew;

*** SQUEEL !!! ***
    Oh my, they are soooooooooooo adorable!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, aren't they adorable!! Donna, I bet you're spending a lot of time in the bathroom these days.

Hope they'll test negative and you'll find homes for them soon.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Donna, they're so cute! I'd be eating and sleeping in the bathroom, I think. LOL
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mary,

I'd be eating and sleeping in the bathroom
    Good luck! My bathroom is the size of a phone booth!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Oh my gosh!! Look at those big baby blue eyes (or are they green already...it's hard to tell ). Those wide eyes just are so innocent! What cuties! Hope they can be tested soon and let out!

I put my cats in my room and let the babies out for a little play time. They were running around my living room for over an hour. Iggy, the Maine Coon Mix hopped up on my lap and fell asleep in my arms. Then Ziggy did the same thing. They are so sweet!!!! I'm falling in love with Iggy. No Donna...NO, NO, NO!!!!

Uh huh!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OHHH!!! So cute!!!

From Decker with Love

Oh how cute can they be? This is certainly forbidden
    They look very healthy and alert

Adorable

They are sooooo adorable.