Thread: Pepsi

Pepsi

Pepsi, you are a sweetheart. I just love the happiness in your eyes. You sure knew who to choose to give you your furrever home, even when you were a tiny little kitty, and it is so great to know that your sister Peaches is there with you. Perhaps Peaches will also one day be COTD.

I hope you learn to be less shy, precious Pepsi and am very glad that you allowed this special photo to be taken so we can all see how absolutely beautiful you are. Special kisses and cuddles to you as our wonderful COTD.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Pepsi

Pepsi, nothing ever comes to the shy; you have to start expressing yourself more! My kitty loves shoulder lifts too, straight into the hall closet where he can sleep on the shelf for hours! You guys sure have funny ways about you. Anyway, enjoy your special day today.

Pepsi, you're considered a short hair? Wow! I guess I have a lot to learn. You have a beautiful long coat in my eyes. Such a pretty girl and shy, too; a sweet combination. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good morning, Pepsi! How wonderful to see you gracing my screen this morning. It must be so nice to have your sister with you, and to live is such a loving home. Isn't it terrific? You like feet, huh? My kitty Tommy likes toes. It tickles when his whiskers are running over my foot to reach toesies. I bet your family thinks you are lots of fun.

High up places are the BEST! You get to see the world from a whole different perspective, see things you normally do not see, and you know as a cat your always safe up high.

Hope you get some cuddles and a wee bit of catnip to celebrate this special day as you aer chosen Cat of the Day!

Pepsi and Peaches...what cute names. Congratulations to you Pepsi for your top cat honors. I am so happy that you and Peaches got a home together...there is nothing like having a sibling! I have a new puppy and sometimes I wish I took her brother too but then I realize neither of them would have a mom cause I'd be dead (haha ).

HOOT MON, ITS A BONNIE SCOTTISH LASS PEPSI , AND ANOTHER DEAR LASSIE PEACHES.
    I AM TRYING TO THINK OF THE LAST TIME WE HAD THE PLEASURE OF A SCOTTISH CAT AS COTD, AND THESE FURRRY LASSIES ARE SUCH WONDERFUL REPRESNTATIVES OF THAT FINE COUNTRY.
    WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY THAT PEPSI AUTOMATICALLY KNEW HER MEEOWMIE AND CLIMBED UP TO MAKE SURE THAT HER MEEWOMIE KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER.
    AND AS A BONUS PEACHES CAME WITH THE DEAL, SO THEY WONT BE ALONE.
    THE FOUND CATS ARE DOING A HIGHLAND FLING AND SEND A BAG PIPE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THESE DEAR LASSIES, OUR NEWEST AND LOVINGEST CATS OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Pepsi! You have the sweetest face, and I'd love to plant a kiss on your little pink nose. You certainly chose the right family to live with, but I think it's time to come out from your hiding places to get some slices of cold meat and some cuddles! Enjoy your day, I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pepsi how beautiful you are!!!

I love it when we have cats from other countries as COTDs. It gives us a chance to see the beautiful cats from all over the world. You are one of the prettiest for sure!!!

I hope you are being given extra treats and luvins today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Pepsi, look at you there with your pink nose and furry scarf. Is it cold around Aberdeen today?

You obviously have brains as well as beauty. That was a very smart move of yours to climb the bars of your cage straight into meowmie's arms. What a clever girl you are.

I hope your day today is wonderful, Pepsi, full of all the things that you love - licking feet standing on the high shelves, and perhaps a few slices of meat. What a treat!

Congratulations to you sweetheart.

Greetings to you precious, pretty Pepsi! Now, that's what I call a glam shot! I agree with your Mom, that's one Hollywood star worthy scarf! I heartily agree with my fellow posters, it's always an extra special treat when our honoree is from a far off land, and today we have a beautiful Scottish Lassie to heap our praise upon! It warms my heart to know that such a dear, demure and deserving kitty and her sister, precious Peaches, found the happiest, most love filled of homes! Your Mom is one lucky lady to have two such beautiful furkids such as you and Peaches! Congratulations to you sweetheart! We are honored to crown you our extra special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you and Peaches too, Pepsi! Enjoy your special day and every moment of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwww, Miss Pepsi with the sweet pink nosie! I see the Killearn Kitties have checked in! You are a gorgeous glamour girl and I hope you had a wonderful Cat of the Day! (Smooch!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678