Thread: Ashur

Ashur

What a beautiful boy, Asha and so aptly named.
    Nice to meet another Melbourne cat - my 3 and I live in Melbourne.

You certainly look very royal and have a doting family who have provided you with your own safe Catmax area. You are a purrfect COTD! Enjoy your special day with lots of hugs and treats, beautiful Asha.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Ashur, you sure live up to your royal name.
    It is good to hear that you are such a mild sovereign with your underdog
    We bow in awe in front of your beauty

Ashur

Are you sure you're not a Maine Coon kitty? Sure look like one. Well, you sound like a very nice boy, and I hope you have a great day today.

ASHUR YOU TRULY HAVE A TOUCH OF THE REGAL TO YOU , AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NAMED AFTER A KING IS NO SURPRISE AS YOU NOBILITY JUST SHINES THROUGH THE SCREEN
    AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE YOUR VERY OWN SAFE PLACE IN THE SUN, THE FOUND CATS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THAT FOORA WHILE NOW.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A ROYAL PUT A SHRIMP ON THE BABRBIE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO OUR MOST MAJESTIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE AWESOME ASHUR
    LONG MY YOU REIGN
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there Ashur! Your name suits you very well handsome boy. I can see from here how cultured and well-read you are.

I hope you are having a fun day today, full of all the things you love; sleeping, playing with your brother, and retrieving small balls. What more could you ask?!

Congratulations on being chosen as Cat of the Day.

Ashur you certain look royal in your picture handsome boy!!!

I hope you and your doggie pal are having a fun day today!!! A few treats would be in order. Don't you agree?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there and congratulations on your Cat of the Day kudos, Ashur What a stunning, most regal boy you are and yes, your name couldn't be more fitting, your Highness! What a lovely, carefree life you lead, down there in Oz! Wow, your very own, custom made outdoor space to relax in, snooze in! Way to go Ashur! It's great to hear that you and Dion are now getting along so famously! Always nice to have a willing furpal when the humans aren't in the mood Now as to your lineage...my boy Oliver is a Persian x Maine Coon cross and you two could be twins...just might be your recipe too! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day with your proud humans and Dion, celebrating your well earned honor, royally! Much love, hugs and kisses to you dear Ashur; you're precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

"Fit for a King!" Oh my yes, that is true of all cats, and I can see from the top photo that you have the same "cattitude," dear Ashur. You had a new subject enter your realm, eh? In the form of one Dion who had to earn your respect. I am pleased to read that he is now a play friend. even royalty needs a friend!

Have a great day today and we are pleased to honor you as Cat of the Day!