Thread: Snuggle bunny Pancake!

Snuggle bunny Pancake!

Awwww, what a CUTIE! I love it when a bunny is the Pet of the Day! Happy day, Pancake! Here is a snuggle for you from me -> snuggle
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Pancake, that is a perfectly adorable baby picture of you. What a cutie you are.

Enjoy your time as Pet of the Day, jumping, exploring and cuddling, but no chewing things you are not supposed to! Naughty bunny.

Have a snuggle from me too!

Pancake what an adorable baby you are!!!

Please ask Baylee to give you a little head kiss from me, ok?
    I hope you both are enjoying your special day today!!! You certainly deserve top honors!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings bunnster boy Pancake and a very happy Pet of the Day!!! Forget the fact that you're utterly precious, and handsome, who could not love a bunny named Pancake?I just love your floppy, loppy ears and lovely white and caramel coat, Pancake! But it's in the "best friend" department that you shine brightest...what a sweet and gentle boy! Your guardian Baylee is so very proud of you, loves you dearly, and it's easy to understand why...that's one lucky girl, having a furkid as sweet and special as you! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Pancake! I hope you're enjoying your big day, being spoiled rotten! And please ask your mom Baylee to give you a fave treat and a gentle hug and kiss for me! Congratulations to you, precious Pancake!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pancake! All those soft colors and then those deep dark mysterious eyes, oooh, you are one handsome bunny! I am glad you make your Baylee so happy. Baylee takes good care of you, making sure you don't chew things that are bad for ya. Have a good time exploring and then get some snuggles from your dear human, as you celebrate your day to day. Happy Pet of the Day!

Hello you sweet little snuggle bunny. What a cute little face you have, you really made me smile. Kisses on that sweet nose.