With all that has been going on in my life things just got to be too much. I asked certian people to let me slow down to catch my breath or take a break but they would not let me. So last night I was at the point where I could barely catch my breath, Tried phoning everyone I knew and no one was home. Finally Derek said he was taking me to the emergency and I really started to go nuts. So he phoned emergency to see if Sheena was allowed. They said Service dogs are allowed and he did tell her that she is a medical alert Service dog. So we got her in her gear and tag and me in my jammy pants and shirt and off we went. The waiting room wasn't to crowded but as soon as we walked in it was smiles all around. The nurses tried very hard to be proffesional and not look at her or distract her. Sheena was being as good as gold. Alerting me like crazy that something was wrong. Which she was doing by nosing my knee while sitting. I would tell her good girl and wait.

The got us in the system and then we sat and waited. All the other people couldn't help looking at her, Sheena was being perfect. She was laying across my feet like she is supose to too make sure I don't get up. Every time she would raise her head as the doors would slide open all I would say to her was "lay down all the way" and down the head would go agian.

Finally we were called in and I was surprised to see my family doctor. Sheena was laying beside my chair and barely move, He commented on how well behaved she was and good looking and then got to work. I tolf him all the expectations on me right now and even he agreed it was too much right now so soon after February. He told me to slow down and he gave me a new perscription to take that should help.

Then we left with comments on how well behaved she was and how beautiful she was, If I remember correctly it is only her second time being in an emergency room. I was so proud of her, And the doctor could she a huge difference in me as well with her there,
Nicole