I'm a little hesitant to post anything about these puppies, b/c so many people are so quick to jump down the throats of anyone whose dog got pregnant. Here's the story. My younger brother has a full bred blue pit. His roommate has a full blooded rhodesian ridgeback, and they mated. Both my mom and I did not agree with her not being fixed, however, it has been done and now we are looking for homes. So please do not jump down my throat, it was not my doing! My mom took daisy the week before she gave birth and has had the puppie since they were born.

Daisy had 12 puppies, all of which are doing extremely well. Our dogs are treated like royalty at my parents' house. We have taken very good care of them (and some are even getting a little spoiled) They are 8 weeks tomorrow (6/10/08) They had their first vet visit, received their first series of shots and were de-wormed. Each of them has their own fun and unique personality. They are very sweet, and absolutely adorable. They love to play in the baby pool and with all their toys. I have TONS of pics, but I'm not sure how to post them on here.

If you are interested in one of them please let me know. My email address is [email protected]