Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help save Sydney's life!

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    "if she passes"

Now, let's put that one step forward, and focus on a healthy and happy Sydney!

PLEASE ask your vet about Regressin and if it can be tried in this type of cancer.

And consider getting some Transfer Factor - you can PM Emeraldgreen about it.

HUGS!

So I finnaly received the Transfer Factor Plus in the mail, when I go into the vet next week i am going to bring it with me. Emeraldgreen has told me some wonderful stuff about it, and I am just going to make sure that it wont effect the medicine she is on. It appears to be a super supplement that boosts ones natural immunity. This may be exactly what she needs since the next chemo drug she is on actually is really harsh on her immunity. As for the Regression, I asked my vet about it and she stated that because Sydney's tumor is in her sinus cavities, they would not be able to administer it effectivly. Hopefully the Transfer Factor will be a success. I hope that you are doing well and thanks for the encouragement!

I'm so glad to read that Sydney is doing better. One time after I brought Puddy home from the hospital, (we thought this time she might be a goner; she had a kidney removed after it had actually burst and she was on the brink) she did the same as Sydney, she kept banging her head against the carrier on the way home and chewing the carrier door. I could see every tooth in her mouth! I was so afraid and worried for her. That was two years ago and Ms. Puddy is now sitting next to my computer as I type this. Granted, our situations are much different but I wanted to show you how miracles happen. Bless you, Sydney girl, and you, too, Kittykatharine.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just so you know...

Sydney is still ok today. She is a little more groggy than usaual and is laying on my bed for most of the day, but she still seems to not be in any pain. I am watching her very carefully because I really dont want her suffering. ihave noticed my other kitty Charlie has become jelous of all Sydney's attention so I am trying my best to include him with everything I do. It just can be hard juggling all her medical needs with his emotional needs. We are doing ok this weekend, so I will keep you updated!

I think maybe it would only be fair to Charlie to start a thread in Cat General about him with a photo or two.

So glad to hear more positive news about Sydney. When does she get the next treament of what I think you said was a pill administered at home?

Sydney is getting her next treatment this Friday morning. I am going to drive around town today to see if I can find a pharmacy that can fill it. I am also thinking aobut buying her a pill pocket, because she is really not allowig anyone to touch her face - which would be expected. I like the idea of posting pics of Charlie, I think I will do that later today! Hope all is well with everyone!

Here is a pic of my princess, that I took yesterday. She is hanging on in there:

Oh sweet, sweet Sydney, what a jewel you are! Such a trooper! I just love you! Hang in there, all of you, and know that we're still praying w/out ceasing.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

Sydney, you have lots of us praying for you to get better. You are special to many. Bless you Sydney.

Dear Sydney:
    Do you have any idea how many people all over the world are praying for you and loving you?

KK:
    What a good Meowmie you are. I would be doing the same thing.
    {{{hugs}}}
    slick
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thank you so much for all the PT prayers. Sydney is still doing wonderfully, in fact she is almost her normal self. She is having her second chemo treatment tomorrow, and I was lucky enough to switch my schedule around so that I could spend the day with her and watch her. She is eating really well right now and is very playful, and the other wonderful thing is the swelling in her face is a little bit better . I think her breathing has improved as well. So far everything has been good. I am keeping up my prayers and I would really appreciate if you guys could keep them up as well. Sydney and I truly appreaciate it. Thank you!!!

It's an honor and a privilege to continue prayer for this sweet one and for you, too. I'm so glad to read this good report. PT power at work!
    Blessings,
    Mary

Go, Sydney, Go!

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatharine View Post
    Thank you so much for all the PT prayers. Sydney is still doing wonderfully, in fact she is almost her normal self. She is having her second chemo treatment tomorrow, and I was lucky enough to switch my schedule around so that I could spend the day with her and watch her. She is eating really well right now and is very playful, and the other wonderful thing is the swelling in her face is a little bit better . I think her breathing has improved as well. So far everything has been good. I am keeping up my prayers and I would really appreciate if you guys could keep them up as well. Sydney and I truly appreaciate it. Thank you!!!

That is such wonderful news! Beautiful Sydney, we will continue to pray for good health and healing.

That is GREAT news - she is off to a super start. Give her some lovings for me - I love her 'beige eyeliner'.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Wonderful news and the prayers will continue. Thank you for sharing Sydney with us and allowing us to be a part of her life.

I'm so relieved to hear that Sydney is showing signs of improvement. Please plant a big on that furry forehead from me.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.