Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Please help save Sydney's life!

You could try Gerber baby food, chicken flavor. You could give it to her by itself or mix it with KMR (kitten milk replacement). This is what I use when fostering kittens and it really helps them. Of course my guys always have to have some when I fostering and they enjoy it.

They just can turn on a dime, can't they? I'm so sorry, Katherine. Everything sounded so hopeful. Maybe she's just going through a bad patch. We'll certainly keep the prayers going for Sydney and you. (((HUGS))) to you and soft pets to Sydney. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I think of you and Sydney often. Thank you for sharing her ups and downs with us. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon and more willing to eat.

I'm keeping you and Sydney in my thoughts every day. I may not post as much, just from working a lot, but I think of you two (and many others) daily. I hope that Sydney will start to eat more and feel better. That sweet face of hers in your siggy just breaks my heart.

big hugs to you and Sydney

More prayers for beautiful Sydney.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Last night I went to the store and bought some baby food and I was able to get Sydney to eat some. I was able to get her to eat 2 tbsp last night, and she finished the jar this morning. She also ate some dried food, so I am hoping this is perking her up at last. My concern is chemo on friday. We shall see, I just hope that she sticks to eating the baby food. I have four different bags of dried food, nine different types of wet food, ice cream, yogurt, and now baby food. She just gets tired of a food and refuses to eat it any more. Keep the prayers and positive thoughts - every time you guys send them our way, things seem to improve. Thank you so much!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatharine View Post
    Keep the prayers and positive thoughts - every time you guys send them our way, things seem to improve. Thank you so much!
    You know we will. The Fur Posse and I join forces every day and night for our PT family.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

More prayers for Sydney - come on, little girl, just the last hurdle, a few more treatments. One pawstep at a time, your meowmie and all of us are with you.

Of course we will keep the prayers going up for you both. I am glad that Sydney ate the baby food. You know adult cats love kitten chow. She may like that also. I have a horrible time keeping my guys from tearing up kitten chow bags when I fostering. I think that is probably why they don't mind.....baby food, KMR and kitten chow.....a kitty buffet.

Just so everyone knows, Sydney has begun eating normally again! I was cooking turkey yesterday and she came over an begged as usual. So I gave her a piece (the last two weeks, she would beg, sniff it, and then walk away), well with the turkey she gobbled it down like she hadn't eaten in weeks! I have been giving her small portions of turkey throughout the whole day and she has definitely eaten at least a full days worth of food. I just need to keep her eating so I can get as much nutrition as possible in her before Friday. She is also eating about a jar of baby food a day!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

YaY Sydney!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the good news with us!

Atta girl, Sydney! Boy, KK, what a roller-coaster that sweet faced girl has had you on!

But you look at that little face, and it's all worth it, somehow. Am I right?

Wow! A whole jar of baby food, that is awesome! I'm glad she is hungry for turkey too. I hope she eats and eats to get big and strong for her next round of chemo.

Thank God!!

I have been following this thread, and am so happy to hear your sweatheart is eating again. Good luck and healing wishes!
    Marina