Thread: Ginger

Ginger

May God bless you for saving this beautiful cat!

Ginger

God did indeed bless both of you the day you found each other. To think that some (I can't use the words here that I'd like to!) left her to die in the Winter WITHOUT claws to catch food or defend herself deserves all the rotten things life can throw at them. Thank goodness you've been patient with her phobias; she has repayed you many times over with her love and loyalty. We need more people like you in the world!

Saving one animal won't change the world, but it sure does change the world for that one animal - and for you.

Beautiful Ginger, precious girl, I'd say your mom has no worries, wondering if you think she ISN'T the best furmom a kitty could ever hope for. What a special lady, and how blessed you and she BOTH are to have found one another. Yes indeed, sometimes from the bleakest of circumstances come the greatest blessings, and the deep bond of unconditional love you and your mom share are living proof of that wise adage. It's sickening, imagining how anyone could be so cruel as to abandon a helpless, defenseless creature, leaving her to feign for herself in winter, without even her claws to help defend and feed herself God bless your Mom for her caring and compassion; how well her great kindness and humanity have been rewarded, with your trust, devoted companionship, and unconditional love! Congratulations on your and your mom's well earned day of honor, sweetheart! Enjoy your special day Ginger Ale, Spice, Cookie girl (what a great name for nicknames) and each and every safe, peaceful, love filled moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ginger is lovely!

Your cat is lovely and i just love the maine coons! I loved your story, it brought tears to my eyes. You two were destined to be together and will have quite a bond for years to come. It is so sad that people think these animals can survive on their own out in the cold. Thank you for taking her into your home!

THESE TOUCHING STORIES ARE A BIG REASON WHY I AM PROUD TO BE A PET TALKER. SEEING ALL OF THOSE CATS WHO NEEDED A FURRREEVER HOME SO BADLY, AND WERE SO SAD AND THEN SUDDENLY THIER HUMANS SHOW UP AND SAY THATS MY CAT!!!
    tHE FOUND CATS WHO WERE ONCE IN THAT SPOT THEMSELVES ALL SEND A GOTCHA DAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW TO GORGEOUS GINGER OUR MARVELLOUS AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow Ginger, I can hardly believe such a gorgeous cat as you was once in the condition described. I, too, think it is a blessing that you and your current owner crossed paths that cold day. It sounds like you did each other good.
    I love happy endings. :]

Congratulations on being COTD, pretty girl!

What a beautiful story about you and your guardian's devotion, beautiful Ginger! I'm sure you and she thank your lucky stars that you met each other, and as fate would have it you are living happily ever after. Enjoy your special day of honour, deserving Ginger!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Beautiful Ginger

How could anyone just throw away such a beautiful cat as Ginger - or any helpless little fur kid? Thank goodness she spoke up and caught your attention that day - she must have known you would take care of her forever. Bless you both!!!

Amen

We now have TEN such rescues, not to mention the real ferals we feed outside...... and every last one has been a GIFT to us; the wilder the feral cat, almost always, the more loving and affectionate and wonderful the inside companion we ended up with. And one is a Maine coon!! He squeaks too- so do lots of Coons..... but not to worry, they communicate just fine.

CONGRATS on COTD and on choosing a wonderful furr-ever companion! To BOTH of you!

Ginger what a beauty you are!!!

A loud mouth can sure come in handy sometimes, eh? I 'm so glad you got your mommy's attention!!! I'd love to give those creatures who left you defensless and in the winter to fend for your self, a few swift kicks on your behalf!!!

I'm so happy you have a wonderful life full of love and comfort now, sweetheart. You deserve nothing less!!! I hope you and your family are having a fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Ginger girl, I feel like I am blessed just looking at your picture today. What a sweet story, it gave me LES. Your meowmie (and you) were in the right place at the right time! How wonderful that she took you in and that you are now a lovely healthy girl in a loving home, far away from the cold and ice.

What a wonderful world it is when people do the right and good thing.

Bless her for giving you a second chance at life. Have a wonderful COTD day today and always!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ginger is sitting here with me purring and reading all your sweet comments and she wants to thank you all for celebrating her special day.
    She also asked me to write these reminders to everyone out there:

1. Don't get a pet if you are not committed to caring for it for life.
    2. Your pet cannot fend for itself outside if you get tired of taking care of it.
    3. Declawing is for your convenience, not theirs.

Have a great day!

Ginger, the furry gang, and Anne

Hello from McMinnville

Hello Ginger from McMinnville, Oregon. So glad you and your Mama left those cold freezing winters to come and settle in Beautiful green Oregon. You are a beautiful girl and my Angel cat sends purrgreetings and would love to share stories about how wonderful it is to be an indoor cat. You can sleep when you want, where you want and for as long as you want. Go naps!

Beautiful Ginger, what a lucky day it was for you when your purrson bought you that chicken and fell in love with you. You have b lossomed into a gorgeous girl, and I hope you are having a wonderful day today full of all your favourite things. You deserve the best day ever in celebration of your Cat of the Day status. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Thanks for telling it like it is. I continue to be incredulous at the horrible and unacceptable situations animals are put it, at the hands of "inhumane" beings. I strongly believe that new laws need to be written in keeping with the type of world we live in now. Everywhere. Standing ovation to you for taking in this gorgeous furry creature - may you have many years to come together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!