Thread: Marco

Marco

Marco.....You are a beautiful boy. I don't know how any one could hurt
    you. I am so sorry to hear about your begining in life. But it sounds like you have a very loving and caring family now that will love and care for you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty ypu are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh Marco, what a handsome boy you are! Your life up until now has not been good. It seems you have found a wonderful home now. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Magnificant Marco!

This story really touched me....how sad to hear of such treatment. It would seem Marco has a wonderful loving home now and secure life ahead of him. Don't ya just love happy endings!!!
    Bravo Marco on being Dog of the Day!

Skye-
    ~Skye~
    Ontario, Canada

I, too, am unable to understand how cruel people can be as to just dispose of dogs. Thankfully you were found and made your way to your forever home! You truly lucked out, and I am so happy about that.

Congratulations on being DOTD, gorgeous Marco! :]
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Marco

Marco, I am so sorry that you had such a rough life! I can't imagine anyone hurting you like that! I am so glad that you found such a wonderful forever home! Loads of love and biscuits! :-)

Beautiful Marco. Our hearts break reading of the unconscionable, unspeakable, unforgiveable horrors and abuse you suffered. I will never understand how any sentient being could treat a defenseless animal with such depravity, such cruelty. Thank God for all of those good souls who interevened on your behalf, who intervene on behalf of all Galgos, and to Greyhound rescue, your family, for making yours a happy ending. I do hope and pray that with time, patience, and an abundance of love, you will before long regain your trust of humans, your abililty to love unconditionally. Knowing the indomitable nature of the canine spirit, I have a feeling you will Marco, in fact it sounds like you have already made great strides toward that end; the healing has begun! We can't thank your wonderful family enough for providing you, and all of your furred siblings, with the most loving of forever homes. And Marco, I must tell you sweetheart, that photo of you in your lovely coat, seeing the gentleness, the forgiveness in your eyes, the humbly lifted paw, brings tears to my eyes. You are one courageous canine Marco, a true survivor, an inspiration to us all, and so deserving of our extra special Sunday honors. God Bless you and your family.

I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day sweetheart, celebrating peacefully with your furry siblings Tosca, Jamey, your Labbie pal, the kitties, your humans, all who love you! And I hope your Mom will give you, and all of the furry ones, a hug and kiss for me, and a favorite treat, to help commemorate your big day! Long and happy life to you, precious Marco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Marco,

What a beautiful dog you are & I love your picture in your blue coat. You
    look so handsome sweetie. Do you have booties to go with it? Congrats
    on being our honored guest, our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. I hope each
    day now helps you to realize just how loved you are.
    Sending you hugs & kisses sweetheart Marco.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Marco! You are such a handsome boy! I'm so sorry about your rough start in life, but thank God you have been rescued and are living the good life that you deserve. And it's great you have doggie siblings, too. I wish you all the best in life. You have good people now to take care of you. Congrats on DOTD and have fun celebrating!

Hi Marco !!!

Your story is the one that no one ever wants to hear about. How horrific!!! We are so sorry. Thank goodness you're in a wonderful home now and living a great life. We can't believe what a beautiful boy you are, both inside and out. We would love to give you some gentle kisses and hugs in person. Please have your family do the honors for us. We hope today is a happy day for you as our Sunday DOTD. Please beg the family to join Pet Talk so we can hear more about you, sweetheart. Bless you and your family always.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Marco, I agree with what everyone else has already written. Your life got off to a tragic start, but how wonderful that it has come to a time of caring and loving. I really like your blue sweater! You are thin, so I bet that extra layer of clothes helps you keep warm outdoors in winter. Now it is warming up outside, though. Please have your people give you some gentle kisses and hugs from me, too! You're so handsome! Please woof to your family to register you for Pet Talk so we can stay in touch with your progress. Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious sweetheart.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678