Thread: Alot of Paws from Tucson, Arizona

Hybrid View

Alot of Paws from Tucson, Arizona

Hi all!

I'm the foster mom of Rocca (7 month - 1 year special needs sweet girl!), and Crockett (5-8) and Lailah (4 years old - has a new meow-mom YEAH)...

and of course my own gang - Bonnie (13), Olive (10), Lucky Streak (5) and Sandy aka Sandia (3)

I foster for a group in town when were are here December - June, and help with free TNR work around the city.

When we are traveling, I put food and water out in the campgrounds we stay at (2 months at a time) and you know what? Yep, I often get to TNR many strays during our 3 camprgounds in Ohio, Minnesota and Texas!

When I return this year in December I will be teaching classes on trapping and how to safely set up an area for lost cats, or ferals.

I LOVE working for the animals :-)

Thanks to everyone here

Debbie

Hi Debbie, and welcome to PT! There are a few of us on here who do / have done TNRM work, so you are in good company! There are also a few of us who have failed fostering 101!

I'm Sandie, in RI. I volunteer with a bichon rescue and with a feral cat rescue. I am just not permitted to foster any more from either group, te hee; my OWN rule, to be strictly followed from now on!

Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk.. Enjoy the talks & pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Love to see all the sweet pictures!

LMAO like potato chips

Gosh I know about failing as a foster meow-mom LOL

With 1 more foster to find her special person by June 9th - We may begin our 6 month work travel with only our "4"... but *shh* I can't let my last foster "Rocca" DIE either. a big dilemina I never thought as a foster mom to a "no-kill" group, I would have to face. Maybe I about to find out how hard this really is

Successfully fostered only 8 since Dec 07, and then my last 2 were the hard ones. Had both since early Feb. fell in love (of course with them all), but YEAH - Crockett found his special person TODAY!!

Hoping to have a GREAT adoption weekend as it is Rocca's last chance for adoption.

God sent Rocca and Crockett to me to foster for a special reason - I know why he chose me for Crockett, but Rocca?? I'm still trying to find a reason he'd let me take care of her, get her back to health then what, send her to a kennel to die?? I don't believe that!

Troubled in AZ

Debbie

Bonnie 13
    Olive 10
    Lucky Streak 5
    Sandy aka Sandia 3

Rocca barely 1