Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maximiliano el Maravilloso!

Maximiliano el Maravilloso!

Oh, Marvelous Maxi, you are such a gorgeous guy -- you look so soft and cuddly, and your beautiful blue eyes would melt anyone's heart!

Congratulations, sweetie, on Cat of the Day! I hope that you and your family all have a big celebration today!

What a stunning beauty you are Maximiliano! I have never seen a ragdoll "in person". Your fur looks wonderfully soft

My Peppito also used to bite when he was the only cat of the house, and he used to play with our legs. After he had his girlfriend Jasmine, he did not do it anymore. It seems he understood that he is a cat...

Happy COTD Maxi!!!!!!!!!

Maxi!! Your photo took my breath away! You are so beautiful and you look so loving. Your China blue eyes are utterly stunning.

You absolutely invite cuddles and kisses, precious one. I love that you keep an eye on your family from your own special cupboard.

You could sit in any of my cupboards any day! Happy, happy day you adorable boy, Maximiliano.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Magnificent Maxi

What a doll; love your blue blue eyes. Do you "flop" when someone picks you up? Funny kitty. Glad to see you have a girlfriend to hang with; good job! Enjoy your special day.

Oh Maxi!!! You have stolen my heart. I have always wanted a blue bi-color ragdoll. And you are a perfect specimen on a perfect kitty. I love those eyes and that innocent look you have while peering out of your cupboard. You are the cats MEOW darling!!!

Concatulations of being our perfect and oh so special COTD!! Enjoy your day sweetie and demand lots of extra attention and treats.

Headbumpies and kitty kisses to you sweetheart
    Michelle, Vixen, Vega, Bella, Phoenix, Frost & even the dawggie Artica.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

How soft and beautiful you are, Maxi! I've never seen a rag doll kitty before, at least not up close and personal. I can certainly see, though, why you're COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congrats on being COTD, sweet boy. You are GORGEOUS! And it sounds like you have personality plus. Sure would love to cuddle you & hear you purr!

Re

He is beautiful - look at those blue eyes! I can see why you love him

If I had to pick my favorite breed of domestic cats, Ragdolls are it and you are gorgeous, Max! Glad you gave up the biting and have become true to the docile nature of your cuddly breed. Congratulations to you, Marvelous Maxi, for being our stunning COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

WOW Maxi, you are stunning!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Maxi what a charmer you are!!!

I could look at your wonderful pictures all day!!! Those eyes of yours are beyond beautiful!!!

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spain, huh?

Certainly, this cat's beautiful eyes are made of shallow, tropical waters that wash over white sand.

Now I must go to Spain.

But when? How?

To see such a cat, I would hike across North America and swim the Atlantic Ocean - if only I had the strength.

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

(Bangalore, India - day 3: Good Niece Vidya and the Magazine store cats)

(No Cats Allowed just named "Blog of the Week by Home and Garden's Franny Syufy: http://cats.about.com/b/2008/06/04/b...ts-allowed.htm)

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/

What a handsome little one you are! Your eyes are stunning!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Stunning, simply breathtakingly beautiful! Hi there Maxi! I must say, you are one the most stunning kitties I've ever laid eyes on! Speaking of eyes, yours defy description but I'll try...move over Paul Newman! As for those pesky and sometimes painful "love bites," I'm sure your Mom is thrilled that you now have a kitty bud on which to ummm, "express" your excitement and passion! But as has been said, sometimes love is painful hehe Your Mommy is so very proud of you, loves you so unconditionally, and understandably so! She's one lucky lady Maxi, having a boy as sweet and loving as you to call her very own! I hope you and your family, human and furry, and all of your adoring friends and fans, are having a wonderful day reveling in your much deserved day on center stage! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, precious Maxi...you're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

MAXIMILIANO YOU ARE UN GATO MAGNIFICO TO BE SURE.
    AND THE NEXT MONTH, THE PET ANGEL ARMY IS VACATIONING IN YOUR WONDERFUL EXCITING COUNTRY , AND WILL STOP BY ONE NIGHT WITH LOTS OF GREAT FOOD, TOYS AND TREATS FOR YOU, CON MUCHO GUSTO!!
    YOU ARE TRULY A GENTLE GIANT WHOSE HEART AND EYES ARE SO FULL OF LOVE AND KINDNESS.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY FORTISSIMO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MAXIMILAINO EL MAGNIFICO OUR HIBERIAN AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
    OLE!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS