It has been a while since I have been on PT. I just wanted to update everybody on all the kittens and the feral mom, Taylor. All the kittens have found wonderful loving homes, Conan will be the last to leave this week. Taylor is still here and not very friendly. She was spayed, ear tipped, given vaccines & Rabies, and tested negative for FIV/FELV. Once she is fully recovered, she will go to a 40 acre farm in Dwight, Illinois to live with other feral barn cats. The cats there are all altered, current on vaccines/Rabies, and feline negative. They are cared for by the farm owner and her husband and fed several times daily and given water. This is a better place for her then going back to Joliet where she will be in a city near traffic and unaltered animals that may take advantage of her now that she is spayed and not wanting to breed any longer. I will be updated on her progress and if she does not do well, she will come back to me and I will release her back to her previous enviorment. We have worked with her daily, but she just is not coming around like I hoped. If for some miracle she opens up while recovering, then she will stay till she finds a loving home.

I hope all is well with you PTERS!! Happy Summer.