Thread: A Good Quote

A Good Quote

Got this quote from an email from The Last Resort Small Dog Rescue, Inc. I really liked it so I thought I'd share:

"If I stated that I had just returned from a country that manufactured 20,000 "widgets" a day, even though they had hundreds of thousands of widgets sitting unused in warehouses, and then also daily destroyed 16,000 widgets because there was no more room to store them, you would think I had visited a nation of backwards morons. That is exactly what is happening in this country every day, except the "widgets" are living beings who often suffer horribly before having their lives prematurely ended."
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

What a dynamite quote! What more can anyone say than AMEN!!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

THATS SADLY IS SO TRUE, AND SADLY ITS GETTING WORSE AS PEOPLE WANT THIER COSUMER GOODS AND VALUE THEM OVER GODS CREATURES.
    THEY HAVE THIER VALUES BACKWARDS AS A PET IS WORTH THIER WEIGHT IN GOLD, WHILE THESE ELECTRONICS ARE IN THE GARBAGE IN A FEW YEARS.
    WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OUR PRIORITIES.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

VERY well put.