Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vio's Wedding- now with more and different pics from Killearn Kitties

Thank you for sharing such a memorable occasion with us all - wonderful photos and everyone looks so happy Congratulations all round and may the lovely couple live happily ever after

Barbara you've done an excellent reporting job - maybe we should appoint you our official "Roving Reporter" - you would be superb
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Gorgeous photos Barbara! Looks like it was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple. Congrats Vio!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. It looks like you all had a great time. I wish Vio and her husband many years of happiness.

Thanks for sharing. It seems you all had great time All the best to Vio and her husband

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I heard Karen and Alec arrive in the hotel at 3 a.m.- their plane was late.
    I would just like to make it clear at this point that we did not wake the entire hotel by arriving in a rowdy fashion. Barbara was in the room opposite ours and happened to be awake at that point.

I don't think that there is too much more that I can add to this report, Barbara, other than adding a couple of photos.

Vio had an absolutely adorable flower girl who was terribly pleased with her lovely dress

Greg making sure that ring is good and tight

There is a tradition in Moldova for people to take flowers to a wedding, and I have never seen so many! Someone said that the amount of flowers brought symbolises the number of years the bride and groom will spend together, so I hope Vio and Greg make the most of those 1832 years. After the ceremony the bride and groom went in to dinner under a beautiful arch of roses. It would be a lovely picture if that leaf were not covering the bride's face.

I did get a picture of the first Moldovan round dance. It shows a couple of the traditional dancers as well.

I hope Barbara was not laughing at me doing my Moldovan dance here

Finally a Pet Talk photo!

We had an absolutely wonderful day. It was a beautiful wedding, and I am so very glad that I was able to go. It was an unforgettable experience and lots and lots of fun.

I would just like to make it clear at this point that we did not wake the entire hotel by arriving in a rowdy fashion.
    Try harder next time Kazzie!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

WOW!
    Beautiful pictures!!!!

Congrats!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

What a beautiful wedding!!!! Vio you look lovely!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures Barbara and Karen. How wonderful you got to go and share in the joy.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    I would just like to make it clear at this point that we did not wake the entire hotel by arriving in a rowdy fashion. Barbara was in the room opposite ours and happened to be awake at that point.
    And you really expect us all to believe that?

Karen, thanks for posting your pictures. What a wonderful Pet Talk day at a wedding!

thanks for the extra pics, Karen!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

More pictures - great! Love yours too, KK, even if there is a leaf in front of Vio's head. Glad you all had a good time!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh my! I am envious of you, Barbara and Karen, for being able to take part in the festivities!!!

Vio, you were one stunning bride, for sure!!! A happy life to you, my friend.

Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    Finally a Pet Talk photo!

We had an absolutely wonderful day. It was a beautiful wedding, and I am so very glad that I was able to go. It was an unforgettable experience and lots and lots of fun.

And thank you for sharing it with us. Hopefully Vio might share pictures too. I think her dress and veil were so lovely and she made the most beautiful of brides.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

And, I just have to add that I bet, somewhere in that beautiful dress on the beautiful day for the beautiful bride, there was at least one cat hair that snuck itself on, even if no one could see it, certain kitties were surely part of the proceedings!

Thanks everyone for sharing the day with all of us!
    I've Been Frosted