Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have A Middle Name

Do You Have A Middle Name

I was wondering how many have and use their middle names?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Actually I was named after my uncle, Donald Edward Ploss, who died at the age of 19 in WWII. My full name is Donna Ellen Ploss.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have no middle name

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach View Post
    I have no middle name
    Neither do I. And it drove me crazy when I was a kid. First to have a different first name - Gretchen - and then nothing in the middle. My mother, bless her heart, told me that when I got married I could use my maiden name in the middle. And that's exactly what I did. But what if I hadn't gotten married . . . . . . .

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Mine is Dawn. (My Dad's name was Don and he wanted a boy.) But, I don't use it.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Mine is Dawn. But, I don't use it.
    Mine is too. And neither do I. I was named for a long time family friend. That's the only redeeming thing about the name in my opinion. I've even stopped using the initial on most things.

Annette Marie - I use my middle initial on important papers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I have three middle names. Two from my christening, one from my confirmation. Frances Alberta Angela.

I always use an "F." when I sign ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Actually I was named after my uncle, Donald Edward Ploss, who died at the age of 19 in WWII. My full name is Donna Ellen Ploss.
    Hey, my middle name is Ellen, too. I never liked it much, especially when the Waltons was popular. "G'night, Mary Ellen" got a little old. I felt Mary was more sophisticated. Now I like it, though. Only my family (what's left of it) calls me Mary Ellen. And when I was in theater, I went by Ellen.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I have a middle name. I don't use it on a day to day basis but I do use it on important documents that require it. heh. My middle name is Noel. What's funny about that is some people pronounce it "no-elle" but some (such as my husband) say it like "hole with an n".

At any rate, I am not fond of it. Too many xmas jokes.

Patricia Ann.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My middle name is Reed. I'm not too crazy about it and I usually use my middle initial "R". My full name is David Reed Pizzica (one point for pronouncing my last name right!)

Michelle.
    Courtney Michelle. No special meaning behind it. If you ask my mum, she will just say that it flowed. Just like if I was born a male, I would have been Cory Michael. I don't mind my middle name, but the only time I really hear it is when my mum is wanting me to do something... or if she is upset with me.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I do, and I have always treasured it. It is pretty unusual, and I have never met anyone not related to me who had it as a middle or first name. It was my beloved Grandma's first name. I use my middle initial, A, whenever I sign my name, as my birth name and current last name are fairly common names, so I figure I'd better. Every one who sees my sign Karen A. Watts tends to assume my middle name is Ann or Anne, but nope.

My middle name is Aldea, pronounced AL-dee-uh. French Canadian in origin, probably a French-Canuck version of the English Althea.
    I've Been Frosted

My middle name is Nicole. Ashley Nicole. I really love my name and I know that Ashley is pretty common name but I have to admit that I simply love it!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka