Thread: Pua?

Pua?

looks like Pua to me? Do they have permission to use this picture?

http://www.boners.com/grub/805622.html
    "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this"

No they don't have permission but I could easily send dozens of sites using their photos. They had some sort of weird surge of popularity. Stewie's walking video was even on an msn tv show, since it was a youtube and I guess that's considered public as far as use for news goes.

The main problem here is they put a mark on it like it's there's. I can't seem to find any link for complaining though.

And that's Stewie in the blue sweater.

Found the email and complained. But if you google anteaters in sweaters that pic is everywhere, especial on blogs. It's to much to try and stop them all, I don't mind mostly, just wish they'd give credit and link back and they don't need to be putting their own water marks on them.

Sucks that they stole it without permission, but I guess that makes your little ones celebrities what with their picture everywhere. I'd hate to find a picture of Autumn posted all over the internet after she's gone though, it'd make me too depressed. Little Stewie was so cute.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Heh, thats a good thing, having your pets picture everywhere. Means everyone Pua! But it would be nice if they gave credit to you for the pic, besides, pua is your pet.