Thread: Christopher

Christopher

Christopher......What a big handsome fellow you are. You look like you have a big smile on your face. I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on
    DOTD. I am so glad that your family found you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, Christopher...I have a feeling every day is a "happy" one for you, sweetheart! One look at your photo and it was clear, you are the consummate "cuddle/lovebug!" You have all of the indicators, that wall to wall smile, those "happy" blinkie eyes! What a joyful addition you are to your pack, what a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your humans have forged; truly one heavenly "meant to be" match! I shuddered when I read of your brush with near death, that unspeakable fate of being a "lab dog!!!" Thank goodness for those who rescued you, for your wonderful family who welcomed you with open arms and hearts! Even your fur sister Jesse gives you an enthusiastic two paws up! Congratulations on finding your forever family, precious Christopher! I wish for you a very happy, fun and adventure filled "top dog" celebration and a lifetime of carefree, love filled, "kick up your paws" and smile, days! Big hugs and sloppy kisses to you,(and Jesse too!) beautiful boy

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank goodness you rescued him from such a horrible future. There has to be another way for students to learn than to harm and kill healthy animals. What a beautiful and happy friend you have there. Bravo!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a happy smile you have, Christopher! Two of my friends are Vet. Techs and they never mentioned practicing on and euthanising healthy dogs. But in any case, I am so happy to hear that you found such a wonderful family that loves you, and that you obviously love, too. Congratulations Christopher for being our very deserving Dog of the Day.

christopher!!

what a handsome young man you are!! BOO to universities with doggie labs!!! i am so glad you were rescued from such a fate! best of luck and have a wonderful life!!!

Hello Christopher,

I love that million dollar smile you have sweetie. I am happy too that
    you found a real family to share your life with. Life should be shared with
    those who love you. Hope you & sis Jesse have a fun celebration in
    honor of your being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweet
    boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Christopher,

You are such a beautiful and happy looking doggie I can just picture that moment when you met your furrever mom and spoke to her...I get choked up just thinking about it (ok...deep breath) I am so happy you were rescued and that they were able to rescue you!! How did they even know of you and your fate? I will continue to pray every night that animals such as you find great love and life the way you have HOORAY!! Happy DOTD to you, sweet Christopher and go give Jesse a toy from me and Sunny

Cute Christopher !!!

What a sweet boy you are, cutie pie!!! We're still feeling sick after reading your story. We had no idea there was such a practice going on. How could vet students participate in something so horrible? Thank goodness your family found you and you're living a good life now with Jesse and your loving family. Congrats on your big day, handsome spotty boy. Please tell Mom to give you and Jesse a ton of kisses from Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a smart boy you are, Christopher! You knew right away that the person picking you up was sent to save you! You even told her, with your wooo, wooo, wooo! Don't tell me dogs don't read minds!

Have a wonderful day, on your very special day, you very special boy!

Dorrie

Christopher, your smile got to me, boy! I'm so glad that you were rescued in time. I had no idea that such things go on. I guess I live in a bubble sometimes. Enjoy your well deserved day as DOTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi, Christopher! You are such a handsome and happy-looking boy! Thank God you were rescued from that vet lab and are living a happy life with your family. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!