Thread: Cat Personality test

Cat Personality test

I ran into cats-tell.com earlier this morning and thought it was pretty cute. It has a fun little cat personality test that, in some ways, can help you understand your cat more. I just thought that I would let you guys know of this test and thought that you would enjoy it.

Here is the link: www.cats-tell.com/index.php/personality
    Last edited by barrycheadle; 05-29-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Hi Barry and welcome to Pet Talk!!! I tried the test, but many of the statements did not apply to my cats.BUT, I enjoyed looking at the cat names!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I agree, some of the questions were hard to answer because they didn't really apply to Morgan. But here's his result that is pretty accurate.

THE COZY CAT

THE COZY CAT

Involved Tender Precocious Sleeper

Just like how the steam curls up from your mug of hot cocoa, your cat, the Cozy Cat, curls up from the floor and onto the sofa to wrap himself around your waist, lap, arm, leg, or whatever else he can. He doesn’t care who you are, he just wants to sidle in and saddle up. He loves to love and be loved.

Even when he’s wrapped up beside you, though, he won’t entirely give up ranging his gaze over the whole room. He’s a very smart cat, and while he may not ever get the urge to swat at the fly or pounce on the mouse, he gets endless pleasure from watching where it goes. This sort of impartial observation carries over into the way he reads people. He reads your moods best, because you’re the owner, but he also is good at reading how you react to other people. He’ll probably react the same. If you don’t like your mother-in-law, then he might not warm up to her as quickly as, say, the mailman.

The Cozy Cat will come to eat almost the instant you refill his food and water, but that reaction is motivated more so he can be with you than so he can eat quickly. Some owners might find it annoying the way that they can never quite shake their feline shadow, but just remember that if he ever stops following you around, you know something’s wrong. Usually he won’t do a great deal of following, anyway; it’s more of joining. If you’re wandering around cleaning the house or getting ready for work, he won’t be at your heels—but the instant you sit down for a quick bite of toast and a glance at the headlines, he’ll be sprawled on your feet. What a loveable, adorable cat.

Cat Matching:
    The more Tender Sleepers you have, the merrier! Actually, the Cozy Cat cooperates well with Involved Tender Energizers as well. Avoid Rough types (especially Rough Daft), although keep in mind that most Aloof Energizers, regardless their other two characteristics, will be able to cohabit with the Cozy Cat. They’ll mostly ignore him. ITDS is your best match, although ITPE and ITDE types are good as well.

4. Ya... I thought it was pretty accurate with my cat too! It's fun to see the full scope of my cat's personality. Thanks for sharing!

Oddly enough, even the picture was fairly accurate, although several of the questions weren't particularly applicable to Dílle