Thread: hello

hello

hi my name is jodie and i ran across this site while searching for help for one of my pets. I have several cats . Three adults and two 8 week old kittens I have been raising since they were 3 or 4 days old. Theirs momma had died so I adopted them. What a chore that has been.(i am very much a cat lover) and 2 dogs. One is a rottweiler/chow mix. She is my best freind and the first dog I ever raised. The other dog is a hound/lab mix named Serious. He loves life and is the happiest dog I have ever seen. I also have a 16 month cockatail that has been hand raised. He is the reason i began searching for help. Its wonderful to have them all and to tell you the truth if i could I would have lots of aminals. I come from a small farm in northern Iowa and have always had some type of critter around. I look forward to visiting with you all in regards to our loved ones

Welcome to Pet Talk! I am Karen, I am one of the moderators here. You sound like you'll fit in well at this place!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to PT, Jodie. With the crew that you have, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself around here and find lots of helpful information as well. Feel free to start posting pictures!

Welcome to PT!!! Glad to have you here! Sounds like you have a fabulous Crew there, I cannot wait to see some pics!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Welcome aboard! I live with 2 cats, Moon and Bean and a puppy named Sunny. It's been a busy May

Welcome!
    I'm Angie and I have 2 dogs, Sierra and Buddy!

Hope to see pictures of your crew!
    I'm SURE you'll love this place!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome