Thread: Enchanting Eric

Enchanting Eric

British shorthairs are one of my favourite breeds, and you are one handsome, cuddly bundle of love! You look very confident, Mr Eric, and are obviously much adored.

And what does one do when one has been offered something one does not fancy? Of course, one is very well mannered and covers it up so as not to offend!

You are one Captivating Cat, Eric that is for sure! Happy COTD, precious one.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Eric, I love your sweet face and I can tell that your coat is just luxurious! It's plain to see why your family fell in love w/you. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Eric

I just love when cats are given human names, and Eric, you are one handsome kitty. It's obvious that your family adores you, as they should! Enjoy your special day.

Oh ERIC........You are so Gorgeous!!! I LOVE orange (blonde) kitties. You look like my RB Rocky in color and adorable tiger stripes It sounds like you have a wonderful life and I am so happy for you. I love that you can go to your neighbor for some special treats...Rocky did that too . Happy COTD to you and Moon and Bean are sending you some virtual headbumpies

I think that "Eric" might be one of the coolest names ever for a cat -- especially since he's named for Clapton!

Now, if only this "cool cat" could figure out how to play a guitar...

Happy COTD, Eric -- congratulations to you and your family!

Oh Eric, sweetie, I thought that was a kitten face at the top of my screen. I was surprised to see that you are three years old. What a very handsome boy you are!!! And after learning that you are named after my all-time favorite performer, well, what can I say other than, I am in love. Enjoy your special day, Eric.

AND LIKE HIS NAMESAKE MR CLAPTON, ERIC IS A ONE OF A KIND TREASURE WHO MAKES EVERYONE FEEL GOOD AFTER SEEING HIS HANDSOME FACE,AND SEEING HOW HAPPY THIS ENGLISH GENTLECAT IS.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SEND AN I M SO GLAD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO EXCITING ERIC OUR ROCKINGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Eric, you seem to be every bit as talented as your namesake
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Eric!!! What a character you are!!! And very handsome!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congratulations Captivator Blonde Bombshell!!! What a great name, hehe! You definitely are captivating, blond and a "bombshell!" As for your alias,(Eric) as in Eric Clapton of Cream fame..Woo hoo, one of my all time favorite bands and guitarist extraordinaire! A boy after my own heart, that you are Eric! And to take the music theme one step further, no doubt your Mom basks in the "Sunshine of your love" each and every day! What a lucky Mom, having a furkid of such notoriety to claim as her very own! Hope you're being spoiled rotten today Eric, treated to the happiest Cat of the Day celebration ever! Cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Eric!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eric the "half-a-cat"? You are a GORGEOUS boy! Happy COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

A cat and a half

Oh Eric, what a handsome boy you are; the perfect cat we hear, and I can certainly believe it, looking at that gorgeous, chubby-cheeked, British Shorthair face.

I hope you are having a perfect day today poking around in the cupboards, popping next door for a bit of a snack, and perhaps as a treat you may get a small bowl of cream for your very own! You deserve that sweetie, because you are our extra special Cat of the Day!

Congratulations!

Eric what a lovely color you are!!!

I can see why you are a winner at shows!!! But winning your human's heart was better than any ribbon, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww, Eric, you sure are a cutie! And sounds like you live up to your full name!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

It's your fault!

You are entirely to blame.

I now have no choice.

I must hop on an airplane, fly on off to Theydon Bois, Essex, England, UK, and kitnap this character, Cream.

There is a pond behind our house, so he will be quite fine. During the two/thirds of the year when that pond is frozen, he can drink out of my tropical fish tanks, just like Jim does.

The two of us, Cream and I, will sit around with our guitars, while Jim pounds the drum with his tail, and we will sing, "I feel fine," over and over again - just like it was still the late 60's and we were really...

Cream!!!

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/