Thread: Separation/Stranger anxiety and a few Ty piccies!

Separation/Stranger anxiety and a few Ty piccies!

Well, we have hit that stage where Ty cries around people he doesn't know and just wants mommy and daddy all the time. He also doesn't want either of us to leave the room. I do like being wanted but I can't even leave the room! Haven't had much time for the computer lately, he demands all of my attention haha. On the bright side, he says mama, dada, and sleeps through the night so I am happy. Here are a few promised (and long overdue) pictures - I will have more next week of Ty, Roscoe, and the kitties...promise!

Like my new hat?

I'm a cool dude

I can sit up all by myself!

Eating like a big boy

That's all for now!

Adorable!

Oh, how lovely it is to be needed (for the first 10 minutes, anyhow )

OH my goodness.... he is adorable lol I love that face of his... pure sweetness.

How old is he again?

I know it seems never ending lol but enjoy this time where he wants and needs you all the time... before you know it he will be more and more independant. Hannah is already getting into her independant phase. She likes to play on the floor and while I can play with her she is happy to just play on her own and doesn't want to be held or cuddled as much Breaks my heart lol. So I am breaking a big rule.... people always tell me that I should be putting her to bed before she actually falls asleep... but this is really the only time when she wants to snuggle and I am just not willing to give that up yet lol.

He's so sweet.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    OH my goodness.... he is adorable lol I love that face of his... pure sweetness.

How old is he again?

I know it seems never ending lol but enjoy this time where he wants and needs you all the time... before you know it he will be more and more independant. Hannah is already getting into her independant phase. She likes to play on the floor and while I can play with her she is happy to just play on her own and doesn't want to be held or cuddled as much Breaks my heart lol. So I am breaking a big rule.... people always tell me that I should be putting her to bed before she actually falls asleep... but this is really the only time when she wants to snuggle and I am just not willing to give that up yet lol.

He's so sweet.
    He's 6 1/2 months. And I am a rule-breaker too LOL. I LOVE cuddle time at night and rocking him to sleep. I am enjoying this time of him needing me and wanting to cuddle a lot. He does have moments where he likes to play alone - especially if you give him the remote typical male

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR View Post
    He's 6 1/2 months. And I am a rule-breaker too LOL. I LOVE cuddle time at night and rocking him to sleep. I am enjoying this time of him needing me and wanting to cuddle a lot. He does have moments where he likes to play alone - especially if you give him the remote typical male
    LOL hannah likes the remote too hahaha... AND the phone... go figure

when people ask me why I let her fall asleep in my arms I always tell them that one day she's not going to want to be in my arms at all anymore so I am going to get as much of it as I can right now LOL I will deal with any "sleeping issues" it might bring up later. for now I just want to enjoy the cuddling lol. Maybe you can store it up like a camel hahaha

what a lovely boy!!.. he“s sooo big now...

and you two are doing fine... get as much cuddles as you can now...you are right later on they won“t like to cuddle...

I always slept my kid in my arms... I must admit we had some issues were he wouldn“t go to sleep if we didn“t rock him (in our arms) but other than that everything was ok... he made the big move to his own bed in his own bedroom quite well......

side note: on the rocking thing.. I think it“s funny... when we rocked him we did this aaa-a-aa sound..... so he mimicked it... and when getting more sleepier he went louder... and louder and louder... onw would think he was never going to sleep then all of a sudden... plop... sound asleep..... and the rocking motion was more like jumping up and down....LOL...oh those times....LOL
    Corinna“s Christmas Card Swap “06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House“10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

LOL I forgot to add... I LOVE his little hat. SOOOOOO cute.

Goodness, he's adorable! Yes, enjoy your cuddle time. I read to my son every night at bedtime and when he turned 6 (I think) he decided that he was too big for bedtime stories. Did I ever cry! So get the time while you can.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awwwwwwwwww, what a sweet little boy he is Jenneke!! I love his "hairdo" too, it is unique .
    Hey if you're tired of that cuddling, I am most happy to take over

Cannot wait for more pics
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Jen! Ty is adorable!!!

You enjoy every minute of him while you can - once he starts nursery and school he will learn his people skills and then when he's older he will only want you for cash or the car keys

He really is a little darling
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thanks everyone! I do think he'd like to cuddle with his Aunties Lutje & Neesy

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR View Post
    Thanks everyone! I do think he'd like to cuddle with his Aunties Lutje & Neesy

{{{cuddle}}}
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Awwwwww!!! Ty is so cute!!! I love his hair. I want that style for myself

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ty is such a handsome little boy. He has grown so much since the last time I seen him. Wait till he starts the climbing stage. My lil brother is in that stage and he is a handful now..lol! Of course its always fun with a baby around.