Thread: Holler

Holler

You seem like a lovely bunny - putting up with the silliness of your owner to make her happy.

A total winner!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

My owner can be silly sometimes - does this basket really look the right size for a big, full-grown guy like me? But I stayed in it for the picture - the strangest things make her happy. But she is a good owner, and I like it here.

Yes Holler, we humans can be "silly wabbits" at times! Now on to a more important topic, YOU! What a handsome, hunky, award winning bunny boy you are! I'm not surprised to hear how handily you win over the judges. sweetie! (Along with everyone else who crosses your path!) You're not only gorgeous, (love those "spots) but such a gentle and personality packed boy to boot! Yep, you're a blue ribbon winner not only in the ring, but out of the ring, as well! Hope today you and your proud person are enjoying an extra special day celebrating your well earned Pet of the Day status in a manner befitting a "winner" like you! Congrats, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Holler! Continued success on the show circuit sweetheart, and wishes for many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Holler, it's a pleasure to meet you! It's so easy to see why all the judges love you and give you first place awards in your bunny shows. I absolutely love your spots. Sure, we humans can be silly at times but no matter what, we'll do whatever we have to so that you and all the other pets are happy, well cared for and loved beyon measure!
    Many huggies and lovies being sent just for you
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Holler you certainly are a handsome bunny boy!!!

If I were a judge, I'd give you a ribbon just for looking adorable!!! What a great picture of you!!! So kind of you to squeeze in that basket just to make your mommy happy!!! I hope she is giving you an extra treat today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~