Thread: Ramblin' Rootbeer!

Ramblin' Rootbeer!

Good morning, Rootbeer! What a lovely story to read this morning, about your rescue to a wonderful home. I think you found the ideal spot for a piggie to live. Daily trips to school, and loving home, and plenty of activity!

Hope you get some extra parsley (NOT paper) as a treat today as you celebrate this special honor, as our Pet of the Day!

Ramblin' Rootbear! So happy to meet you, precious piggie! Wow, what an honor, being named our extra special Memorial Day Pet of the Day! Me and my wheeker girls Moonbeam and Ruby are so very happy to see a precious piggie such as you as our featured honoree! We couldn't agree with your Mom more sweetheart, rescue is definitely the way to go! All my piggies have been rescues, and the rewards we reap in return for our compassion, the unconditional love, gratitude and companionship you furbies grace our lives with, is priceless! By the sounds of it you certainly had a very tough time of it before "coming home" sweetheart, but blessedly you're now back in fine form, healthy and fit, and enjoying the carefree, love filled life you always deserved! But as your proud Mom says, it is they who are the lucky ones, having you to love and cherish! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your your Mom and Dad and skin sister Kalena; the kitties and doggie Hope you're knee deep" in parsley and basil, (must be the Italian in you) popcorning non-stop, enjoying the happiest day of celebration! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious piggie Rootbear, from me and my girls, Moon and Ruby!
    P.S...Love your little white footies and amber " fur necklace!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aw Rootbeer, you're a cutie! I like your name. Don't worry about your hair, you look fine. How lucky for both you and your mom that you found each other. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is extra special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rootbeer you are adorable!!!

It sounds like you have a very happy and full life!!! I love your hair by the way!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~