Thread: Jade!

Jade!

Wow Jade, after having all those babies, you deserve a nice retirement! I'm so glad you are having a good life now, but don't go outside unattended; lots of bad things happen to good kitties out there! Enjoy your special day, and the rest of your life.

Jade, you look like a beautiful calico and we all know that calicos rule. How beautiful you are and so deserving of pampering and a good life after having all those babies. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Jade, you're a beautiful girl! I'm so happy for you that you've found such a nice home down in the Land of Oz!

Congratulations on COTD! Here's a rub on that cute little nose -- which I'd never be able to resist doing if I ever saw you in purr-son!

All the best to you and your human family!

WHAT A SAD LIFE THAT MUST HAVE BEEN HAVING ALL THOSE KITTENS, ONE LITTER AFTER ANOTHER , BEING TREATED LIKE A KITTEN MACHINE.
    BUT NOW JADE YOU HAVE A HOME WHERE YOU WILL BE LOVED AND TREASURED FOR THE DEAR CAT THAT YOU ARE AND ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE ADJUSTED SO WELL TO YOUR NEW ENVIROMENT.
    THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A MOTHERS DAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JUST BEAUTIFUL JADE, OUR DEAREST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful lady you are Jade, and I'll bet you had gorgeous kittens. I'm glad that you are living a good life now sweetie, and hope that you have a wonderful day today, surrounded by bubbles and good things, and not a scary flying birdie in sight!

Lots of tummy scratches to you beautiful girl, in honour of your celebration today. What a long way you have come.

Jade how gorgeous you are!!!

I'm so glad you have a loving family and home now! How sad that you were used just as a baby making machine! That is all behind you now. I just pray all your little ones found kind loving homes too.

I hope you are being royally spoiled today, you certainly deserve it!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a little worried...

...this is what worries me: Jade might be out in that garden one day, hunting skinks, and one of those skinks might turn out to be an alligator in disguise, or maybe a crocodile or a grizzly bear.

Be careful, Jade!

I sure do wish that I could see a picture of all those kittens Jade produced. I would like to see them all lined up in a row, with Jade right in the middle.

I wonder how many cats that would be?

Maybe there are some grandkittens now, and great-grandkittens; great, great, grandkittens... how many greats?

They should all be in the photograph.

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Precious Jade

"Breeding Unit"? Was this for a lab that uses kittens and cats for medical tests? I'm glad she has a loving, relaxed home with you now. Enjoy her for many years to come!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Glad you have a good home! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sad, sad story, Miss Jade. A breeding Queen? Far from a royal life having nine litters of kittens in a 'unit'. You poor sweetheart.

Now, you are free of all that and can enjoy the whole universe in your own back yard! Precious Jade - I wish you lots and lots of special things as our very beautiful COTD.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Jade: you have the best ears!

What a sweetie...a calico down to your ear!
    Happy COTD dear Jade
    xxxxx

Well deserved retirement, Jade!!

I am so glad you've been freed from the harem, Jade. I mean, NINE LITTERS???
    Well, my dear, I have to tell you, you look mahvelous! Some of us humans don't look as good as you after only ONE litter!
    If ever a kitty deserved a good life, it's you! All our best to you and the wonderful people you adopted!

Kobear, Dadcat and Spencer
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *