Thread: Puss in Boots

Puss in Boots

Puss in Boots

You are a darling boy, Boots. Your mummy is right when she asks how anyone could abandon you. But you are now in a special loving home with a wonderful family and are being treated as you fully deserve.

Your fetching skills show that you are a very clever cat. When I read that you are training your mummy to pick up your toys I thought of all the children that need that training, Boots! You could be in great demand with their mummies!

Not only are you talented, but you are so handsome with those beautiful big blue eyes. Why, you could melt your way right into my heart, Mr Puss in Boots!

Enjoy your special, special day as our very special COTD.
    Last edited by Romy; 05-26-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Aaah Boots, your mommy tells a story that many of us can relate to. We go to the shelter just to "look." Of course many here have taken in pets just to "foster." Yes, we know how that often ends up and couldn't be happier! It sure was a happily ever after tale for you too, handsome boy. You sound like quite a smart boy, with brains and athletic abilities to match. No wonder you are today's special Top Cat.

Isn't it amazing how fosters turn into "furrevers"? Boots is such a handsome boy and smart, too! No wonder he's COTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello handsome Boots! I love your beautiful boots and the whole look of you You are very majestic. You are a big boy but Moonie wants you to know that he weighs 5 pounds more than you so he thinks you still look quite petite! You sound like you found your way into a wonderful furrever home and I am so happy for you! Moon and Bean are sending you some virtual headbumpies on your special day!

THERE ARE SOME CATS WHO JUST EXUDE HAPPINESS AND BOOTS CERTAINLY IS THE VERY EPITOME OF ONE HAPPY CONTENTED CAT , A CAT WHOS BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TOO FIND HIS FAMILY WHO LOVE THIS BIG FELLOW SO VERY MUCH.
    AND HES JUST GROWING INTO CAT HOOD WHICH MEANS THAT THERE ARE YEARS AND YEARS OF BOOTSIAN FUN IN STORE FOR BOOTS AND HIS COMAPNIONS!!!!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL HOPE THAT BOOTS CAN COME TO THE MEMORIAL DAY PET PARTY IN MICHIGAN, THERES GOING TO BE SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!!!
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A PARTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW TO BBODACIOUS BOOTS, OUR HAPPIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful boy you have! And those eyes!! It just goes to show there is no rhyme or reason to why these heartless people are abandoning animals left, right and centre. Thank goodness there are still alot of animal lovers in the world to give them homes. But sadly, so many are still being euthanized as the shelters have no room (including the one I volunteer for).

Please continue to encourage all of your friends and families and acquaintances to sterilize asap. Cats and dogs were NOT meant to live outdoors to fend for themselves against fast cars, other animals, disease, ignorant people, etc. Thanks!

Hats off to Boot's Mom for caring! Enjoy your wonderful furry friend.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi Boots! Well, there is such a thing as love at first sight, just one look at your picture did me in. How could anyone resist such a handsome guy? I'm so happy that you have found your furever home where you're loved and cared for beyond measure. You deserve only the very best! Please ask your Meowmie to join us at PT Cat General so that all of your new fans here can see lots more pictures of you and get to know you. Plus, there are lots of wonderful kitties for you to be friends with.

Wishing you a long, healthy, happy life filled with all the things a sweet kitty like you deserves! Sending lots of scritchies and lovies just for you!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Bootsie Boy!

Hey there sugar! You are just a gorgeous guy, and your picture just makes me want to pick you up and give you a big squeeze! I bet you are soooo much fun to cuddle!

The only thing better than having a cat is knowing that you've rescued a cat! Bravo to you for taking an adult cat into your home -- he's obviously repaid your kindness many times over!

Congrats on COTD to Boots and his whole family!

I, too, have been a " victim " of " just going to the shelter to LOOK!!!"" You are an example of what treasures are there!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a lovely cat for Memorial Day! I don't agree that the person who left you at the shelter was heartless; more likely he or she was unable to care for you and wanted to make sure you had a chance at a new loving home.

But now you're in kitty heaven, with lots of food and a hoomin slave to play with! Just remember, you don't want the hoomin to get fat and lazy!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious puss in Boots! What a stunning, handsome boy you are, what with those gorgeous baby blues and your trademark "snowshoes!" It's hard to imagine you as a shelter kitty sweetheart, abandoned and homeless. Thank goodness for good souls like your Mom, people willing to open up their homes and hearts to deserving creatures in need! What a happy, Cinderfella ending for you, sweetheart; finally, you're "home" to stay! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very special day reveling in your "top cat" kudos, and a lifetime of shared love, companionship and happy days! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Boots, our very special and most deserving, holiday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boots how gorgeous you are!!!

I'd never be able to give you up if you were mine!!! I'm so glad you have a wonderful and loving forever home now!

I hope you were properly spoiled today! You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Boots! What a handsome guy you are, and so sweet! Seeing you reminded me of my kitty-boy, ChowChow. He was 1/2 Siamese, but looked a lot like you except his face was white. Your story is so heartwarming, I hope you keep training your human for years and years to come.

Boots, you are so handsome! I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678