Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Miss Hoppy Has Died

Awww I'm so sorry.

RIP Miss Hoppy
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Very sorry about Miss Hoppy

Karen and Paul -

I did not get to know Ms. Hoppy well, as my visits to Pet Talk have been sporadic and have been confined mostly within Cat of the Day, but as you have the kind of love for animals that led you to create this wonderful site, I know she was cherished in your hearts.

My condolences. I am certain no bunny ever had a happier life.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

So very sad to hear about Miss Hoppy. My thoughts go out to you and Paul. Miss Hoppy had a long good life with you and knew happiness for many years. I'm sure she's hopping around in a meadow of clover at the RB and waiting for you.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Yes, I am sure there's purple clover blossoms up there at the Rainbow Bridge, she always prefered purple clover to the white kind. maybe more color is more tasty?

The bridal wreath bush in in glorious bloom right now, and she always enjoyed munching on a sprig of those flowers. I am sure the fields at the Rainbow Bridge all full of all sorts of delicious flowers, for Miss Hoppy, Miz Sophie, and all the other beloved bunnies who have gone before us.
    I've Been Frosted

RIP Miss Hoppy. I am sure you had a wonderful life, and you reached such a great age, wow! You are a very famous bunny, with so many people loving you all around the world. We will not forget you! Play hard at the RB.

There just are not enough words that can be put together to express to you both how deeply I feel your loss and how very sorry that I am.

All of our animals are such beautiful gifts to us in life and they capture our hearts sometimes more than people can.

Miss Hoppy was a very special bunny for all of us and she will be deeply missed.

It makes me smile to think of Mz. Sophie and Miss Hoppy bouncing around together at the Rainbow Bridge - maybe showing off their binky abilities and telling everyone what perfect humans they shared their life with.

xxoo Gini

Thank you, everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry to hear of your loss but at least you know she lived a long full life

Karen and Paul, I'm so sorry for the loss to your family.

I, too, wish I could write a beautiful and creative poem for you as you did when Nakita passed away. It was very comforting and I wish I could do something to return that gesture. But, I am not talented that way so I will instead send my condolences to the both of you.

Miss Hoppy had a wonderful, rich and long life because of the two of you! I'm sure she's up there enjoying the best purple clover ever found!

RIP Miss Hoppy.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I am so sorry for your loss, it is so hard to lose a pet, I know. Glad that you got some snuggle time in though, near the end. Sweet Karen and sweet Miss Hoppy....I am glad that you 2 found each other and lived a happy long life together. Enjoy that beautiful sunshine and rainbows at the bridge, Miss Hoppy

Thank you, everyone!

We received today a lovely bouquet of silk flowers, in memory of Miss Hoppy. We appreciate it, and all the lovely gestures of support and comfort you have all sent us.

It is odd to have a bouquet, and not have to wonder if the flowers are tasty or not, but the bouquet is lovely, and sitting on the kitchen table.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks to everyone from the Findlay Gathering - we received your lovely card in the mail today. It is hard to believe it has been a week since we lost our dear sweet bunny. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

The silk flowers that the Pet Talk community sent us will be gracing the altar at my church service tomorrow as well.

Thank you everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

Smile Pet Talk's goin to Church!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

It is hard to believe it has been a week since we lost our dear sweet bunny.
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

The silk flowers that the Pet Talk community sent us
    will be gracing the altar at my church service tomorrow as well.

Thank you everyone.
    Gosh ...
    We all better put our Sunday-go-to-Meetin clothes on tomorrow!

We'll also send some special Bunny Purrayers in the morning.

I am so sorry

Rest in Peace Sweet Miss Hoppy
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010