Thread: Itty Bitty Kitty

Itty Bitty Kitty

I died today. I was only about 5 weeks old. I should've grown up to be a beautiful tuxie but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I met my death in a high traffic area, far away from farms and homes and even pet stores, so I'm not sure how I even got there. I think maybe someone tossed me from their moving car. A lady saw me and I could tell that she wanted to help but I was already dead and there was no place for her to pull her car over w/out causing an accident, so she started to cry and had no choice but to keep driving. I did see her pull her car over later in a safe area because she was crying so hard. It's ok, lady. I'm safe now. I'm at the Rainbow Bridge, recovering from my wounds and making friends w/other kittens like me who were thrown away before they even got a chance to grow up. If you have a minute, though, please say a prayer for other kittens out there who might get sent to the Bridge in such a violent way. In the meantime, I'll be here to greet them and help them grow big and strong and we'll play and romp together because we didn't get to do it while on earth. And I'll be waiting for the lady whom I know is wishing right now that she had been there when my "accident" happened. Thank you all for your prayers and for helping all of my brothers and sisters still on earth who need your help.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

RIP sweet little kitty.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That was beautifully written. LES
    RIP Little Kitty
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

RIP wittle one.. May you be with the PT Angels at RB.. thanks for the very nice tribute Mary

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Little Bitty Kitty Was Met At The Rainbow Bridge By Catfamilys Mia Angel , Orange Blossom Angel And Eternal Kittens Tuxie, Trooper And Songbird And She Now Part Of The Family, And Will Cruise On Thier Lobster Boat Furrever Serving Sensational Sea Food To All Fellow Pet Angels And Thier Guardian Angels.
    Thats A Shame That She Was Hit, And Sadly There May Be Someone Who Misses Her And Is Wondering Where She Is.
    Sadly We Learn By Experience.
    And Little Bitty Kitty Willl Be There For Her Friend Who Cried Over Her.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    Little Bitty Kitty Willl Be There For Her Friend Who Cried Over Her. One Fine Day.
    Thank you, Gary. I haven't been able to get the picture of this little kitten out of my mind.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers for Itty Bitty Kitty and all those like you. Know that your human families that love kitties here on earth mourn all of you. No matter how hard we try, there will always be irresponsible people who don't care. Who don't spay or neuter, who have no regard that you and other pets are living, breathing, feeling creatures..... gifts from God. I hope one days those hearts that are so cold, may be touched and changed and join those of us who try hard every day to give love, comfort, food and homes to all God's beings.

Cool And There Will Be Lobster Rolls And Crab Salad

FOR ALLOF US ONE FINE DAY, MARY.
    I STILL THINK OF ORANGIE WHO WAS TAKING MEALS HERE, AND THEN ONE DAY I LOOKED OUT AND SOMEONE HAD RIN ORANGIE DOWN IN MY DRIVE WAY AT LEAST 3 FEET OFF THE STREET.
    AND WHEN I WAS A LAD WE LET OUR UNFIXED MALE CATS OUT AND THEY RARELY LASTED MORE THAN 3 OR 4 YEARS.
    IF THERES ANYTHING SADDER THAN A POOR ANIMAL HIT BY A CAR , I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD BE.
    I AM GLAD THAT MY WORDS GAVE YOU SOME COMFORT, I KNOW MANY PET TALKERS HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR ME, MARY AND YOU HAVE SIAD MANY KIND THINGS YOURSELF ABOUT MY FUR FRIENDS.
    GARY, MY LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS , PORCH CATS, RESCUED CATS AND OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE ANGELS , WITH THIER DEAR FRIENDS OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE.

TUBSTER PANTHER WITH HIS DAD TUBBY 2 ANGEL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry. RIP, Itty Bitty one. Hugs to you.

Unhappy

Mary, that was a sad post!!! Itty Bitty Kitty is safe and int the loving arms of her Creator. He will keep her safe and free from harm.. Sleep softly, little one....
    Nine is Fine!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Poor little Itty Bitty Kitty, but thanks to Mary for taking the time to pay honor to this little throw away pet. If I live to be 100, I will never understand how people can abuse or neglect a poor helpless animal. All that these little critters want from us is to be loved and protected - that's not really asking for much - is it??? Someday all the animal abusers are going to have to face a Higher Power and will be held accountable for their action. Heaven help them!!!

Dearest little angel,
    I know you are resting in the hands of our maker, safe, warm and never ever afraid again. You will not be forgotten. Years ago I met someone just like you, and have never forgotten. You watch over all the other kittens in need and remind us humans that to be loved by a kitten, bunny, puppy or other is one of God's greatest gifts.
    Much love, Monica

Sweet Itty Bitty's. I'm so sorry.
    Thank's for writing this Mary.

Terribly sad, yet...

...wonderfully heartening that one such as yourself could be so moved to pull over and mourn what may have been another's discarding.