Thread: *Update Cat Going to a Rescue* beautiful all white male cat needs loving home

*Update Cat Going to a Rescue* beautiful all white male cat needs loving home

I just found this on craigslist and figured I'd better cross-post it!
    I e-mailed Debby and asked her to forward pictures so I can send them with her ad and hopefully that will help this little guy get a great home.

beautiful all white male cat needs loving home- please help (springdale )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-05-23, 9:26AM EDT

we have a beautiful male cat, all white, part manx in need of a loving home. we found this gorgeous boy last week, limping and starving. my neighbors informed me that he belonged to another neighbor. this man was angry that his son would not take care of the cat, so he literally threw it to the street. Max(as we have been calling him)was an indoor cat up untill that time, so he didnt do well on the outside. he got beat up by Toms and was really scared and almost unapprocable when we found him. he is staying with my brother for now, but we desperatly need to find him a home. My broter has 5 cats, I have 5. Max is not adjusting well to that many cats in the home (I suspect because he was attacked by strays while he was out, he is now extremly nervous having to deal with so many of them) If you can give him a home, please call me. he just needs some love and kindness and he will be a great pet. ( my niece has been keeping him seperated from the other cats and he is doing well. loves to be petted and is quite thankful to be indoors and showed kindness)
    he is not neutered, is about 1 yr old, and i would venture to guess that anyone that throws a cat out, did not bother to give it vet care either. we really do not want to take him to a shelter, so please if you can him a home - call Debby # 724-980-0908 or reply to email
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 05-29-2008 at 09:38 AM.

I'm maxed out w/7 cats (no pun intended) and he wouldn't adjust well anyhow, given what you said about him. I'll surely do some praying for Max that he finds a good home.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Even with 12 in the house I would love too take him. But with this Crew he would not do well. I will keep my eyes and ears open for a place for him.
    GILL & Crew;

Since he's only been in a week, it's probably too soon to say that he'll never adapt to having 5 (or more! sibs).

That's very true. I didn't even think about that.

I just got this e-mail from the girl when I asked her to send through a picture so that I may have people cross post her ad.

I have no picture of him, but he’s all white, a manx bop tail, and hugh green eyes. His coat is fluffy – not short coated, but not real long. Thanks for any help Melissa. Deb

I just got this e-mail from Deb.

We have found a wonderful small rescue group to take the cat. She was so very kind and patient, and gentle with him. Thanks you so much for the help and concern. Deb