Thread: Picasso

Picasso

Share your special day with your friend Snowy and make as much mess as you want
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Picasso what a lovely boy you are. YES, lutino male budgies can have pink ceres. I have a Lutino and her cere is brown. Anyways, boy or girl, make a big mess and dont let Snowy boss you around.

Pretty Picasso.........You are stunning! Your picture keeps staring at me from the computer screen every time I turn dog of the day on

You and Snowy are obviously SOOOOO loved by your human and I am so happy for you both; what wonderful lives you lead! Happy POTD to you!

Picasso what a beauty you are!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day today. Tell Snowy it's your special day so you are BOSS all day today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, pretty and precious Picasso!What a beautiful Budgie you are, sweetheart! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting a Lutino Budgie before...how lovely! You and Snowy make quite the precious pair, I'm sure; we already know you girls can make quite the mess, but what's life about if not kicking up your claws and having a little fun And I don't think your Mom minds all that much! And now that your humans have all of that girl/boy confusion straightened out, hehe, sounds like you and Snowy are well on the way to becoming the best of Budgie buds!

You and Snowy both are two much loved, best feathered friends to your human, and it's heartwarming to read of the wonderful, carefree life you lead; keep up the good work, Picasso!

Congratulations on your much deserved day on center stage, pretty girl! I hope you and Snowy are both enjoying a super fun day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! Much love and gentle pats to you precious Picasso, and to your sweet sister Snowy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~