Thread: Dutch

Dutch

you should get a video of him talking like chewbacka and share it with us all via email I guess on youtube as they wont let you be pet ofthe day twice. I have noticed some put videos in of thier pets.

Dutch...My goodness what a big handsome baby you are. Dutch,
    You can come and live with me. You do not look your age.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

You can come to visit me anytime you want Dutch
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Elkhounds

It's so nice to see an Elkhound as dog of the day! My husband and I used to have one, and he was an incredibly intelligent boy (also a major wiseguy). He used to love to go for long walks, rides in the car, etc.; basically wherever we went he wanted to go. Elkies are a great breed, very underappreciated in the dog world.

What a handsome and sweet Elkie you are You look just like my friend's Stormy . Congratulations on your top dog honors. I just know you LOVE to eat so I hope you get some extra special treats today, sweet Dutch

Dazzling Dutch!!!

Fourteen years old??? That must be a typo. You look like a handsome young boy, Mr. Dutch. Amazing!! Our Mom used to have a doggie like you named Sam. She said he was a very very good boy. We see you live in our favorite area of the country. Northern Georgia is one of the most beautiful places in the USA. What a great boy you are. It's our pleasure to meet you and congratulate you today as our DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses on that sweet, bushy head to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Mr. Dutch, you sure are a handsome boy. I really do like Elkhounds, and you sound like you have all of the best of the breed, looks, intelligence, and sweetness. The first Elkhound I ever met was also very good a speaking Chewbacca, I would love to hear whatever you have to say. Congratulations, Dutch, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

What a pleasure it was to click on Dog of the Day and see a handsome, hunky, beautiful Elkie as our featured honoree! It's hard to believe you're 14 years young, Dutch! And what's more impressive, you're as young at heart as you are youthful in appearance! Must be all of that good loving heaped upon you each and every day by your wonderful family that's your secret to staying young! I have to admit I have a soft spot for seasoned citizens such as you Dutch; the unconditional love your grace our lives with is priceless, and so it's been an especially great honor to have had the chance to meet you today and congratulate you on your much deserved Dog of the Day reign! Now I have a Lab who loves to chow down too so tonight she's getting a Frosty Paws in honor of your big day! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and treat filled day with your wonderful family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, sweetheart! Hope your Mom will give you a big Dutch-sized hug and sloppy kiss, for me! Much love to you, precious Dutch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Dutch,

Wow, what a gorgeous pupster you are. Can't believe your age sweetie,
    you sure don't look it at all. So happy to hear what a great family you have.
    Going on vacations with them is extra special & I'll bet you loved it too.
    Big congratulations on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    big hugs & kisses Dutch.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Dutch! You are such a handsome boy! I would never guess you are almost 15. You look much younger. Must be a sign of a happy and healthy life! You look very relaxed in this picture, which means the vacation must have been fun. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!