Thread: Rose

Rose

you have such a sweet friendly look , dear Rose !!!

This is for you , on your COTD !!!

Hello Rose!

Well, aren't you just a joy to meet!!!! Tabbies have a wonderful way of giving love 24/7...Tabbies are always the lovers, the sweetest and most giving. You are a lovely girl, Rose, and we can see you are also well loved in return for all you give! Congrats from all of us (especially BeBop...) for being today's special Cat of the Day! Stay happy pretty girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning dear Rose. Just saying your name makes me smile! And what a name it is; so fitting a feline of such beauty, inner and outer! You are so devoted to your human, and she (or he) to you...I know that your lives together will be one loving, joyful, laughter filled adventure! Congratulations to you dear Rose, a stunning and sweet girl so deserving of the title...Cat of the Day! Purrrrs and headknocks and lots of love to you from all of us here!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rose, you are such a special cat! I love those beautiful eyes. You are a great cat, and have fun playing with your brothers and sisters! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Good Morning Rose, what a beauty you are and that photo of you is wonderful. It sounds like you have a wonderful life in Canada with your loving family. Your Mom is so proud of you and rightfully so. Congratulations dear, sweet, Rose Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Former User Guest
    That's a great pic of you Rose! And you sound like a ton of fun! I'd love to see you act like kitten , not that 5 years is old anyways.
    Have fun today Rose, our COTD!

CONGRATS!

Good Morning, Beautiful Rose! Your name truly fits you--you're so gentle, soft, gorgeous... and you delight our hearts just like a Perfect Rose! Your eyes and tabby coloring are beautiful! I love your picture posing next to the flowers! Did you pull a tissue from that box to play with after your photo--I see you're looking at it intently. You're allowed some mischief mixed with your gentle, loving nature, but please don't scare your humans by running around the block anymore. My 3 babies are indoor cats too, yet they occasionally sit in our fenced backyard, and like you, have indeed entertained the idea of a neighborhood visit! You need to stay indoors where you're loved more than the world by your wonderful humans! Enjoy your Special Cat Day! Snuggles to our Sweet Rose!!!!

Hi Rose,
    I cannot believe you are that mischievous. You can squeeze through a small space behind a pot of flowers without a crash -and even if it happened you would pull the tissue to clean it ;-)
    You have a sweet nice tabby face and I wish you all the best.

Rose you are a beauty! What loving soul you are, such a good kitty girl. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

Rose
    Your sweetness makes real roses blush. What a beautiful girl you are. I am so glad to meet you this fine morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hello Rose, what a lovely name for a lovely cat. Congratulations on being the cat of the day!

What a lovely baby you are Rose, and such a beautiful photo. Happy COTD!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Rose - I say go for it: dash out that door and explore, explore, explore - maybe even stalk a bird (yet I will root for the escape of the bird, but will not condemn if you catch it) while your humans go nuts. Life must have some spice, after all. But please, avoid killer dogs and evil, malicious, children, the wheels of rolling vehicles, the tracks of snowmachines and any wandering wolf or bear that you might find and always return home safe and happy.

As for me, five cats share my family home and the oldest two (ages 10.5 and 8.5) are indoor - outdoor, coming and going pretty much at will. It should be that way for the younger three as well (ages 3, 2, and about 4 months) but they are all indoor cats. This is my fault, for I am weak and I can not bear to give them the freedom they deserve and so confine them to the house.

Terrible, terrible, terrible!

But if your human overules you, does what is wrong and keeps you always indoors, I will understand, for I am guilty of the same crime with these three young ones.