Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few pics of cats in the garden- *another picture added post 12*

Few pics of cats in the garden- More photos 27/11/09 (post 21)

- The thread name isn't editing too well for some reason... new photos are on post 21 -

So today I was going downstairs and I looked out the porch window to see this lovely kitty sitting on the wall outside (I dont know whos she/he belongs to but I often see this cat around... he/she is quite shy and will run off if you get to close...)

Just as that cat ran off I went into the kitchen and saw this gorgeous cat in the garden... this one came right up to the window (again I do not know who owns him/her but again this one is often in our garden etc)

Hope you enjoyed

(Oh and excuse the window panels etc... sorry... if I opened the windows the cats would of run off so I had to take the photos through the windows)
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 11-27-2009 at 07:59 AM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Awee they are both so pretty.. I think they like looking thru the window at you.. Sweet they both are.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I must say, your "garden campers" are beautiful! Any chance of them becoming permanent residents?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh what adorable cats! What were you doing in there that was of such interest?

THOSE ARE WONDERFUL PHOTOS AND THEY ARE SUCH GOOD LOOKING CATS THAT HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE HOMES NEARBY, AND ARE JUST VISITING AS THE PORCH CATS HERE DO, TO SEE IF THE KIND HEARTED CAT LOVER WILL PUT SOMETHING OUT FOR A HUNGRY FRIEND.
    NOTHING ELABORATE , MIND YOU A LITTLE SNACK TO TIDE THEM OVER UNTIL THEY FIND THIER WAY HOME!!!!!

ORANGE BLSSSOM THE FIRST PHOTO

MIDNIGHT CIRCA 1995

POUNCETTE PRE BABY

SCRATCHY HUNGRY AGAIN

KARIAN WHOSE 5 ABIES KITTENS WERE REHOMED BY ANIMAL WELFARE AND ARE FINE NOW.

AND NUGGET IN THE SUN.
    WE SURE HAD A LOT OF OWESOME ORANGIES HERE.
    THERE WAS ORANGIE WHO WAS HIT BY A CAR, AND WHOSE PHOTO I DONT HAVE, JUST IN MY HEART.
    A VISIT THROUGH THE PORCH VISITORS FROM DAYS GONE BY. THEY ARE EXCEPT FOR SCRAPPY 2 , ANGELS NOW.
    THEY HAVE THIER OWN STRIP MALL IN BURLINGTON MALL, A FAVORITE SPOT FOR TRAVELLING PET ANGELS,
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-20-2008 at 06:59 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Ellie, what adorable visitors you have! Garden guests are best!

Do you know that they HAVE homes? Do they seem well fed, or wear collars or anything to indicate they are cared for? I see someone already asked if they could stay with you, so I guess I'm not the only one wondering about these sweeties!

Looks like that last one is a camera hog and likes to have his picture taken! They are all lovely and I bet they belong to someone. They look well cared for.. I love the pictures of them at the window.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

ORANGE BLOSSM NOW BETHTROTHED TO CAT FAMILYS MIA ANGEL.

TIGER ANGEL, THIS MUST BE 1994 , A LONG TIME AGO.

ORANGE BLOSSOM, NUGGET AND THOMAS I BELIEVE.
    RAGNAR WHOSE GUARDIAN TOOK AWAY AS SHE KNEW THE STREET WAS NOT SAFE.

POUNCETTE WHO COME WITH KITTENS READY TO BE BORN.
    ALL THREE ARE ALIVE AND WELL, VERY WELL INDEED.

AND CHARCOAL SADLY ANOTHER ANGELS.
    THERES PHILIP WHO I FOUND EATING OUT OF THE BLUE BOX, HES GOT A GOOD HOME NOW, AND SHAKESPHEARE WHO WAS ADOPTED FROM THE PET VALU IN STONEY CREEK,
    I WILL HAVE TO SEE WHERE THIER PHOTOS ARE.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

AND FREDDY THE FREEHOLDER!! I HAVENT THOUGHT ABOUT HIM IN YEARS

AND BLACKSTONE THE CAT WHO MADE FOOD DISAPPEAR.
    AND CATZILLA, THE BIGGEST CAT THAT VISITED THE PORCH!!!

AND TUBBY 2 ANGEL, TUBSTER PANTHERES DAD.
    AND EBONY TUBSTERS GRANDFATHER MAYBE.

MY GOODNESS WE CERTAINLY ATTRACT A LOT OF VISITORS HERE.
    THE FACT THAT MANY ARE ANGELS IS THE BEST ARGUMENT I KNOW FOR INDOOR ONLY CATS.

Ellie, what lovely cats! They look well-cared for and fed! The first one has the prettiest face - and the whiskers on the second! Beautiful.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

11. Hello Kitties!!!

I think they have homes... they both look pretty well cared for.... the black and white one has been coming in our garden for quite a while.... the other one has been around for a few months.... he/she is often in our next door neighbors front garden... (but I doubt he/she is their cat because I have seen them chase him/her away).. no collars.... but that is common here...

Ohh! I just remembered that a few months back we put some food/drink (cant remember which) down for a cat in our house and he/she came in.... here is one picture.... (sorry its not the best but the lighting wasnt great and he/she kept moving...)

Catmandu, I might see if I can get something for them so when they come they can have a snack if they want to... all your porch cats are beautiful

Thanks for the replies everyone...
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Hey Ellie! did the kebab menu have anything to do with their visits

They all looked pretty healthy to me and very, very cute
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

AND SPUNKY MOOSE THE DEUCE!!

AND SCRATCHIER ANGEL

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum View Post
    Hey Ellie! did the kebab menu have anything to do with their visits

They all looked pretty healthy to me and very, very cute

Ha ha ha... no.... I took those pictures through the porch window and we get lots of leaflets etc through our letter box so they just seem to end up on the window sill half the time LOL...

I love all our visitors.... sadly we didnt see any today
    -Ellie