Thread: Zara

Zara

Zara, your owner's wish that you should become famous internationally has come true. Your first piece of fan mail is coming from Australia. You are so sweet, good-looking, clever & loving that I think you should be known as Zara the Wonder Dog. Keep taking good care of your new friend, Treacle.
    Marie

What a beautiful dog you are Zara and your name is beautiful also! You look just like your owner described you. There is nothing like the love of a good dog! Congratulations for making it on "Dog of the Day". Looks like you are dog of the day, everyday!
    Carolyn

Zara, what a beautiful girl you are! Such a gentle one too! Your owner's story has made my heart smile, as has your sweet face.

Congrats on being our DOTD!

ZARA

I totally understand how your family feels about you, I feel the same way about my Angus. Isn't it wonderful to be loved and adored, not only by your family, but also by everyone else that meets you? You look like you really are a charmer!
    Congratulations on being our Wednesday "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Beautiful Zara. When I clicked on your photo, I couldn't stop gazing into those gorgeous brown eyes. They radiate such grace, dignity and wisdom. You are what some of us here call our "heart" dog; our Dog of a Lifetime. Thank you for gracing this earth, your family's life and the lives of all who know you, with your kind and gentle heart, your loyalty and devotion and your love. I agree with your family. It would be so unfair were the world to be denied the privilege of meeting such a true, blue, ***SUPERSTAR!!***. (Can you REALLY sing??) Congratulations to you Zara, it is an honor to herald you Zara...Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime, Super Dog for all time!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-28-2002 at 12:17 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

When I saw your pretty face, Zara, I knew already that you were a wonderful dog. It must be some adventure to live with all those pets! You are so adorable!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Good Morning Zara, I love that photo of you looking so regal, so serious, so beautiful. Yes you should have recognition as a world class wonderful dog. It sounds like you take your duties as guard to the little piggies and the rabbits very seriously. My, you certainly look wonderful at eleven years old. Congratulations dear, sweet, Zara Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry from California

You sure do deserve to be recognized internationall Zara! Greetings and adoration from New York City. What an impressive looking dog you are, my dear. Sounds like you have a nice life in the UK cutie!

Zara
    I want to be president of your fan club in Kansas in the USA. You have the sweetest kindest face I've seen in a long time...and those eyes!! Well, I'd love to give you a big old hug. Maybe your guardian will do that for me, please? Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Hello Lovely Zara. Your wisdom is very visible in your face. Congratulations on being the dog of the day!

Zara, the Superstar!!!!! Congrats to you, sweet one!!! You are the epitome of shepherd nobility and courage. You do your job well, protecting and loving!!!! You are a beauty!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dearest Zara,

You are a truly beautiful lady and I am proud to offer
    my congratulations on well deserved honors today as
    our DOG OF THE DAY.

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or
    jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on
    a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing
    nothing was not boring---it was peace."
    ---Milan Kundera
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zara

What a beautiful girl you are, and so regal looking too! Congratulations on being Dog of The Day, and for being such a great friend and protector to the rest of your family.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."