Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: gas prices in your area?

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    Once upon a time it cost me less than $20 to fill my car

At current prices a fill up on my tank costs....

$34
    My car takes about $45 and my truck can take $65 - $75 depending on how empty they are

facebook

where I live gas is 7.8 (pesos) per liter.... and to convert that to a per gallon and in dlls... it would be like

1 dll = 10.70 pesos (aprox)
    and 1 gallon is 3. something liters

I´m brain dead on maths.... so I´ll levae those conversions to you LOL

on another forum someone posted this link which I thought was cool

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    on another forum someone posted this link which I thought was cool

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx
    DANG IT! I knew I shouldn't have moved from Branson MO! Gas is the cheapest range in the nation there LOL Darn it!!!

facebook

It's $3.99 for regular.
    I filled up before Leaving Findlay today at the local Kroger and with my Kroger card I saved .10 a gallon!! so I filled up for $3.89 for regular!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Isabel:

1 liter = 0.264 172 052 36 gallon [US, liquid]

Looks like $2.82 a gallon! Someone else try this...or we're takin' a convoy to Mexico!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Nice, I'm red on that map. I saw $4.24 yesterday. Right now it costs $10 to get to the barn and back. Once it hits $15 or so a trip I'm going to have to stop cleaning my barn and just start paying for my lessons.

Niño & Eliza

poor typist

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    oipped? What does that mean?

yep, very poor typist. and some days are worse then others. thank you for spell check on the google toolbar. and of course, not to overlook majic cats "help" on crossing the keyboard to get to the cursor. filled up yesterday for $3.79.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

In France one litre is 1.5 €, which is 2.25 $. As 1 gallon is 3.78 litres (if I am correct), then it would be ....8.5 $!!!!!!

I think this price is about the same in many European countries.

reached 1,5 euro here a few days ago. So, that would be 5,67 euro a gallon. According to XE.com (currency exchange website) that would be $8.86 a gallon here in Italy. The stuff just keeps going up and up.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

S.E. Michigan - up to $4.15 this afternoon.

We bought a new car last week - Ford Fusion. Sticker said average for in-town is 20/mpg and 28 on the highway.

We went down to Findlay, Ohio for the Pet Talk gathering on Sunday. About 230 miles round trip. We got 35 MPH - needless to say, I am very happy. That's about 15 miles more to the gallon than with our old Explorer.

I guess we are not having it as tough as the Brits, i heard today they are paying about 3.15 a litre, and it takes a truckie to fill up his truck 160 pounds day, they had a huge protest, good on them,along with the canadians we are still having to pay more, we worked it out the US is paying around 1.25 litre and we are paying 2.09, so i guess gas is still relatively cheap in the US, but yes we are all feeling the pinch that's for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Jumped up to $3.90 today. DEPRESSING, went up over a dollar in less than a month here!!!!!

Lucky I got "lost" taking back roads home from school to try to get around traffic (ended up adding an HOUR on to my trip... never again!) and passed by a gas station selling gas $0.20 cheaper so maybe getting lost wasn't completely in vain, I filled up, of course!!

facebook

As of today our gas hit 5.18 a gallon. It costs us about $110.00 for a fill up.We usually fill up 2X per week. People say it will keep climbing throughout the summer, hope not but I guess we have no control over this.

Quote Originally Posted by shepgirl View Post
    As of today our gas hit 5.18 a gallon. It costs us about $110.00 for a fill up.We usually fill up 2X per week. People say it will keep climbing throughout the summer, hope not but I guess we have no control over this.
    We do, we really do, its just not enough people are pro-active enough to make a change... And no, boycotting a gas station for one day is NOT going to make a difference because we have to fill up eventually!

facebook

$3.99 here
    takes me $122 to fill up my truck from empty