Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas prices in your area?

Hybrid View

gas prices in your area?

Has anyone reached the $4.00 mark in gas prices yet? In Pittsburgh we're kind of lucky in that the highest I've seen here is $3.85 a gallon. At the station I usually go to it was low at $3.75. (low?) What's the price in your area?

I paid $3.77 per gal two days ago. I get the lowest grade; 87 octane.

The highest grade (premium or whatever they call it) have been over $4 for 2 weeks already.

Highest so far for regular was $3.68, though I guarantee it'll be over $4/gallon by this weekend... It's leveled out to about $3.64 here though, hasn't been below $3.64 in almost a week and a half now. Man I won't complain about $2/gallon prices anymore...

FUNNY how gas prices always seem to skyrocket a week or two before a major traveling holiday, though they "claim" it's coincidence...

Diesel, though, is nearly $4.50 a gallon here!!

facebook

$3.75 (and up) for "regular". I think it is disgusting.

This morning I paid about $3.98 (or around there) for regular. And premium was well over $4. It's been this way for months now.
    This is why I need a job closer to home. *sigh*
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

The last time I filled up in town, which was yesterday, it was at $3.65.

This afternoon it was $3.68 here.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

About $3.75-3.85 in most places. I can drive across town and pay $3.72 but then I've wasted two gallons of gas

I also think this is disgusting. How can some people afford to get to work every day? It's a sad situation in this country.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

we are in litres here, does anyone know how many litres in a us gallon, we are up to $2.06 per litre,prob going up to @2.09 very soon, it never stops does it? america used to have one of the cheapest gas prices around, i remember us always commenting on that in NZ,but i guess it is getting more expensive by the day there too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Saw $4.25 earlier today.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Gas Prices

I live in Cincinnati, OH and I saw $3.81 this morning.

Lowest I've seen this week is $3.77. That's when I fill up.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Up here in the Concordia area, the lowest price is $3.49 a gallon. I'm sure with the labor day weekend coming up, the prices will climb again.

#3.24 per gallon among the lowest
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Here in Armidale today.........
    $1.48 per litre.

1litre = 0.2642 US gal.
    1 US Gallon = 3.785 litres
    3.785 litres X $1.48 = $5.60

Convert $5.60 AUS into $US = $5.95 US

Sheesh.....and you are all whinging about the price being between $3 and $4 ?
    We are paying nearly double here downunder.

"I'm Back !!"