Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Gus

Mr Gustavo Alfonso - you are such a beautiful boy with your irresistible blue eyes and cute little white paws. I could just scoop you up and cover your adorable little face with kisses!
    Name:  kiss.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  970 Bytes Name:  kiss.jpg
Size:  970 Bytes
    How awful that you had to go through such a nasty experience, but you did well to block out all the scary things! And now you have a lovely home and are showing how talented you are! You are one special cat - congratulations on being our precious Cat of the Day Mr Gus.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Gus-Sweetie

Hi there sweet heart!

You are a great kitty indeed, and you represent what St-Exupéry noted in his wonderful Le Petit Prince (1942)

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le COEUR, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"
    Translation : We see clearly only through the heart, eyes cannot see the essential

Gus, happy COTD! Your heart is all you need to have a wonderful life!

From the krazy kat bunch
    xxx

What a great inspiration you are to us all, Gus!!!! Although handicapped, you show us that life can go on and be lots of fun, too!!! Sounds like you have a really neat forever home!!HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Gus

What a handsome cat you are. I had a tabby named Gus and loved him dearly for 15 years. I hope you live as long as my Gus. And I know you will with all that love you get from kitty parents.
    Sandy Frost

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh my goodness! What a beautiful kitty! The gorgeous markings on your face almost took my breath away! What a sweetie-pie your are. Congratulations on being our oh-so-beautiful COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

What a gorgeous kitty you are Gus!!!

Congrats on being COTD!

From Decker with Love

Handsome little fella

What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Gus! Those piercing blue eyes and little diamond spots on your face are irresistable! Congrats on being today's C.O.T.D. and finding a loving home.
    Susan
    =^..^=

My! My! My! What a handsome boy you are with that adoreable face and those wonderful blue eyes!! Wow!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gus what a breath taking beauty you are!!!

I'd love to give you a kiss. Who could resist that sweet face? Not Me!
    I'm so glad you are out of that awful place now. I'd freak out too, having people watch me all day long. I'm so glad your family made all that go away for you!

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day today! You certainly deserve it!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Romy View Post
    Mr Gustavo Alfonso - you are such a beautiful boy with your irresistible blue eyes and cute little white paws. I could just scoop you up and cover your adorable little face with kisses!
    That goes for me, too! Happy Cat of the Day, Gustavo Alfonso! (smooch)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

POOR DEAR GUS, THAT DOES NOT SOUND AS THOUGH THAT WAS A NICE SHELTER PLACING YOU UNDER ALL THAT SCRUNITY FOR THAT LONG.
    WE ARE GLAD THOUGH THAT SOMEONE SAW YOU GUS FOR THE TREASURE THTA YOU ARE, YOU KNOW GUS YOU JUST HAVE THAT LOOK OF A FUN CAT, A REAL HAPPY GO LUCKY CAT ONCE YPU GET USED TO YOUR PEOPLE.
    THE FUND CATS ARE PRAYING THAT YOU ARE HAVING FUN ON YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY, AND SEND A WERE GLAD ALL OVER FOR YOU GUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO GENTLE GUS, OUR FUNTIMEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Gus! You are one fetching feline sweetheart, such beautiful blue eyes, and those sweet, white mittens, that lovely, thick coat...you're a hunk alright! I'm so happy your forever family found there way to you sweetheart, rescued you from that cold, crowded, noisy place! Who could blame you for pulling the "covers" over your head; I would too! But those lonely days are but a distant memory now, Gus; nothing but carefree, happy, love filled days from here on in! And tell your Mom yes, we think you're truly special, in every way...looks, personality, athleticism (6ft straight up!) and most especially, in your abiity to enjoy every moment of life despite your limited vision...what a boy! Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you brave, beautiful Gus! Hoping you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, celebrating your much deserved Sunday honors!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Gus

I am so happy to hear that you have a wonderful forever home. No kitty (or dog or other little animal) should go through life without a home of their own where they are loved and cherished for the wonderful unique creature they are. You are a beautiful little boy cat.If you lived with us (CiCi, Teika and Boomer) you too would have to deal with kiss abuse. How I love kissing the top of my three little kittie's sweet heads.