Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOP Following Me!

STOP Following Me!

Dear Furiends,

I am NOT a very happy Pretty, Pretty Princess right now!

For some reason, my grandmother decided she needed this:

At first, it was alright. She stayed in one room and I didn't have to see her. But now, NOW, the evil V-E-T told them she was OK. I beg your pardon Dr. Evil, she's clearly anything BUT ok. She follows me around constantly!

NO Privacy!

You can try and hide...

...but it doesn't work.

Telephathy isn't successful, either.

And the toy basket only provides a few seconds of distraction.

{{...more...}}

I have further proof that this, this Grace, is bad news for the household. Look! Just look what she puts us through!

Attack mode engaged...

The dog!

My grandmother!

My mom!!!

Please Furiends, tell them they're all wrong. We do not need this:

Her Royal Hissie-ness,
    the Pretty, Pretty Princess K'Cee

Dear Pretty Princess K'Cee :

It seems so obvious that little Grace follows you everywhere because she admires you so much. You are all grown up, and she wants to learn from you - you would be an excellent big sister!

She doesn't have her own mommy cat and fursibs any more - and is so glad to see you. I am sure you remind her of her mom...

I hope your heart softens a bit so you can help her be less lonely, and help her to grow up as wonderfully as you have.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

oh Kissie - you can come live with Aunt Staci anytime!
    or send Gracie and I'll send Kloe - I bet you will want Gracie back b/c Kloe is BIGGER than YOU!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What a **HOOT**!

Poor Princess K-Cee!

Seems I can remember when the tiny lil Nameless Grey FluffBall entered the picture ...

There was a nose or two out of joint fur a while ...

Give her a lil Tyme ... maybe teach her how to *skritch* behind your ears.

Between the Two of you, you provide some really CUTE *snappies*!

Now BOTH of you go give Momma / GranMom some BIG {{{Kitty-Hugs}}}.

Play NICE ... and *SMILE*!!

Pretty Miss K-Cee, I need to tell you this. I was a middle kid, so was both the obnoxious kid sister at one point, and the one with the obnoxious kid sibling following me around at another. So I am in a position to give advice, okay?

Put up with "da kid" for a while, she'll eventually give up the following thing, I promise. She just wants to be able to do everything you do, and gets frustrated when she cannot yet, just because she's too little. All we kid sisters remember that.

Eventually she will figger out her own thing to do, and you guys can start to be buddies then, okay?

One of the funniest parts of being middle kid was bringing home a human pup one weekend when I was in college (I was a sort of nanny), and watching as it followed around my youngest sibling, and the rest of us just chuckled and said "grin and bear it kid, that's what you did to us!" I think even Dad was secretly chuckling that weekend!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh K'Cee, Filou and Tigris send their best wishes and say (each one separately) that siblings ARE a pain indeed.

I wonder how come that you can find them in a big duvet all cuddled togather once in a while. Maybe you try that when little Gracie is sleepy and you will find it's not too bad

Thanks to your mom for sending us all these wonderful pictures they sure made my day.

Thanks for the outloud laughing this morning! Moon and Bean were both "adolescents" when we got them so I missed out on those kitteny days...I forgot how cute and chewy they can be

What perfect pix and captions, too! All adorable! Thanx for giving me a laugh this morning.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OMG that was too funny!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Dear Furiends,

While a true lady never reveals her age, I will say that I am the oldest. (But really, I prefer to think of myself as an only Princess. Therefore, I'm the youngest, too.)

Catty, dear... are you insane? It's been four years since they brought my brother home, I still hate him! Royalty of *this* caliber does not mingle with peasants. (Why is my mom ?) And REMIND her of her mom? REMIND HER OF HER MOM?! Do you know how many naps it took to keep this figure in line? Posh house cats DO NOT resemble feral alley peasants. Oh, remind her of her mom, indeed. The audacity!

Phred, sir, no no the only nose out of joint was me... when they brought Sid home. (And he's in trouble for biting the lil' ragamuffin and making her cry. He was only playing but he plays rough. Maybe I should follow suit. But, oh! I would have to brush my teeth for weeks to get the common taste out of my mouth.)

Karen and others, thank you, THANK YOU, for your understanding comments.

With love,
    Pretty, Pretty Princess K'Cee

PS Aunt Staci, I'm packing my bags...

HAHA! I love this shot. It's like they are thinking that maybe if they don't look at her, she really isn't there!

Great pictures and captions and conCATulations!

Dear Pretty Princess -

I took one look at that first photo of you, I just knew that trouble had arrived. Er, I mean Trouble, with a capital "T!" I did wonder what form this Trouble would take. I never dreamed it would be "a Gracie!"

Now dear Princess, there is a good part here, which I think you may have missed. The flashy box follows HER around, which means we got to see lots of YOU! And only a Princess can cope with the paparazzi all day long. I mean, look at the regal poses of you, and the silly poses of this wee peasant! You are just so stunning, I wouldn't want to miss a moment of your glorious self.

Take care, dear one!

What adorable photos, and the captions do tell the tale well! Thanks for the pleasure of meeting Grace and seeing how she has managed to disrupt "Her Royal Highness!"

Dear Ms. K'Cee,

We haven't met - my name is Eve and I truly understand Princessdom In fact, I moved in on the condition that Mom and Dad didn't even THINK about adding another furpurrson to the family

Even though Grace is pretty cute (my mommy says so) and hard to resist (my mommy said that too), I sympathize with your situation. My only advice is stand above it all and don't let the little squirt get the better of you.

You are an excellent role model for this youngster; if she's as smart as she is cute she may even become deserving of the title "princess" and enter the sisterhood - after all, we Princesses must carry on the tradition of the truly refined wouldn't you think?

You do have a huge responsibility in front of you and I will look forward to hearing (and seeing) the progress being made. Good luck and don't forget about all the treats and attention you'll get for being "the good sister"

Yours in Princesshood,

Eve

P.S. Grace is adorable and K'Cee is her gorgeous self, as always. Hug them both and don't forget to hug Sid - he's pretty cute himself (albeit a little naughty for biting his baby sister)

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

What a great Saturday morning thread! Wonderful pictures and captions. The Lil one is sooooo cute and you can see Miss Princess in clearly not happy with that annoying lil one. Great thread! Thanks!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!