Thread: Stunning Miss Abby...

Stunning Miss Abby...

Good Morning to you! You are quite the looker I love your beautiful pink collar and I think you look perfectly at home on your (their) bed It sounds like you have a wonderful life and I wish you an especially happy day as DOTD!

Hi Abby! When I first saw your picture this morning, I thought my daughter had entered her dog in Dog of the Day! You look so much like Dakota! You sure look like a sweet girl.

Here's a picture of Dakota

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Abby......You are a very beautiful big lady. I would love to have you.
    I love your color. Would love to be able to see your eyes. I bet they are pretty. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Absolutely Adorable Abby !!!

We loved reading your great story, big girl. You are just precious. You have a great fondness for chewing don't you? Are there any walls left in your house? There is nothing better than a big ole goofy lug like yourself, sweetie. We mean that in a complimentary way!! It's our pleasure to meet you today. Congrats on your high honor in the limelight. Please tell the family to give you a billion kisses on that sweet head from us to celebrate. Thank you for being so caring and compassionate with Lulu. That put a huge smile on our Chihuahua faces. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Abby,

You are such a pretty pup & sound like a great companion. I love your
    picture up on your bed sweetie. Are you planning the perfect day of walks
    and playing with your friends? Congrats on being honored today as our
    totally sweet DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses for your pretty face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings gorgeous and happy Dog of the Day to you, Abby girl! How I loved reading your most entertaining bio. sweetheart, reading of your happy, ummm, active life, hehe! You just might be the most pampered pooch on the planet Abby, and deservedly so, because that's why you puppers were placed on this earth, to be loved, pampered and indulged, every moment of the day! And I have no doubt you'd blow them all away on Jeopardy Abby, so get working on that paw click Hope you and your dear ol' Mom and Dad are all enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, a trip to the park, a car ride, a yummy dinner, a little Jeopardy and down time on their bed! And won't Lulu and your pup pals at the doggie park, Coco, Buford and Sandy, be jealous when they here the big news! Much love and bunches of Dane sized hugs and kisses to you, Abby! Wishing for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship! (But go easy on those dry walls Abby...stick to the Kong!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abby, you are just too adorable. How I wish I could see you playing with your chihuahua friend and trying to get to mom's hair dryer. I wish you lots of hugs and treats today and a long happy life with your loving mom and dad.

Hi, Abby! You are a very pretty girl. That bed is very comfy, isn't it? You look like a queen up there. Have a wonderful day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!