Thread: Sluggo

Sluggo

Sluggo.....What a pretty boy you are. You can sing for me anytime.
    I would love to hear you sing. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I hate that you were in a bad home at first but am very happy that you
    found a family that will love and take care of you like you should be.
    Have a wonderful life Sluggo.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Sluggo,

I'll bet you are a great watch dog & a very smart boy too. You look
    stunning lying in the grass & keeping watch for your people. I once had
    a boy who loved to sing along with sirens too. Big congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors as our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Big
    hugs & kisses just for you handsome fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fabulous Sluggo !!!

We love your name. It's so cute and we don't know if we've ever met a doggie with that name before. It's hard to believe that you once had a terrible life. Look at you now!! You have to be the most handsome man in the world. Your picture is beautiful and shows all of your stunning assets. We live close to a fire station and occasionally we hear sirens. Would you like to visit so you can get some good singing in? We would love it!! Congrats on your big day, Sluggo!! Our top notch DOTD. Please tell the family to kiss the top of that glorious head all day to celebrate. Tell them the kisses are from us in Florida. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sluggo,
    What a pretty boy you are! My dog, Tanner, also barks at the UPS man all the time. I'll bet you two would get along together just great! (His nickname is Tanner, the Tiny but Terribly Territorial Terrier) I would just love to hear you sing! Congratulations on DOTD little, I mean big buddy! I tell you what, I've always had a for big, white dogs with those curly tails! Hope you have a great, great, great day!

What a handsome boy you are Sluggo! It seems that you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sluggo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you are away from that awful first home and with a loving family now. You certainly deserve the very best and sounds like you have it now.

I hope you and your family are having a fun and happy day with a few treats coming your way.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sluggo, you are so handsome! I would love to have you protect me from night-time noises and sing songs to me. I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Sluggo! You remind me so much of my RB girl Cody, in looks (Husky/GSD X) and in your back story! She too was a rescue who suffered severely at the hands of her former abusive owner, ever a bit skittish around kids, protective of her new family, gentle and loving...and she could "sing!" I'm so happy to know that another deserving doggie, like my Cody, found his way to such a caring, understanding and loving home. I hope others will follow your family's lead and open their hearts to an animal in need. As your parents would surely tell them, the rewards are priceless! Big hugs and kisses to you precious boy. I hope for you a lifetime of carefree, happy loved filled days with your wonderful family! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, Sluggo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You sure are handsome and I would hazzard to guess that you might be a white Shepherd. Either way congrats for being dog of the day.
    Nicole

Sluggo what a handsome boy you are and I'm sure your family is so proud to see you as our Dog Of The Day.
    Congratulations.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Hi, Sluggo! You are a very handsome boy! You look so relaxed in this picture, like maybe you just finished playing with your ball. Glad to hear you were rescued when you were a pup and are living the good life with your people. The UPS man is not a favorite visitor over here either. lol. Have a great day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you and have fun!

Oh Sluggo, just like tats...you remind me so much of my RB dog Stryker. He was a beautiful white shepherd/husky mix and looked so much like you. He loved to sing as well and even taught his mutt sister Sydney to sing with him (she looked pretty cute pointing her nose to the sky like he did). The only one who enjoyed singing more than Stryker was me...I loved to sing with him! Ohio isn't that far from PA...maybe one day I can come howl with you Happy DOTD to you and I am SOOOOO happy you found a wonderful furrever home!!

Sluggo, you are so handsome in your beautiful, spotless white "suit."

With those lovely radar ears that stand up so straight and tall, I'm sure you do hear every little noise that might be a threat to your family. Keep up the good work of protecting them! They are very lucky to have you on guard!

Enjoy your special day, handsome Sluggo!

Congrats to dog of the day "Sluggo. You remind me of a husky/shep I once knew.